please take a look admins
HeartYour name: AquaClipss (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 33696 (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: [FL] Grub (Admin that banned you)

Reason: BRA,FearRP (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved: Me VillJoeL and pringoled i not sure if thats how you spell it (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: Ok well this ban should not have taken place because i was in my BMW with a cop driving around looking for his car and i seen this police car driving i thought it was a citizen not a cop or sru so i rammed it 2 police got out and told me to get out then the police man in my car gets out and says Aqua was just looking for my car the police man that was with me said this 3 times and villjoeL and the other cop did not Liston but i thought they did so i drive off i think that the VilljoeL and the other cop should have listed on ignored the police man with me can i have my ban lower or expired since i did nothing Sad (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
So, despite having police officers tell you to leave, you thought it was acceptable to just drive off?
i seen this police car driving i thought it was a citizen not a cop or sru so i rammed it 2 police got out

Vehicle rules #11 Don't randomly crash into other vehicles. Why would you ram a million dollar car into a vehicle anyways? That could honestly touch the "failRP" rule we currently have in place. So that's two rules broken in about a sentence.

Liston but i thought they did so i drive off
Even though they had guns out and were still telling you to exit the vehicle?

i think that the VilljoeL and the other cop should have listed on ignored the police man with me can i have my ban lower or expired since i did nothing

You should of just exited the vehicle and talked for a good minute. I refuse to lower your ban when I should increase it. You just exposed that you broke rule #11 in the vehicles rules section, broke fearRP, and failrped.

Denied
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub