Alexandrovich - Tazer Spam
Name of player: Alexandrovich

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31721080

Time in GMT: around 9:30 - 10:00

Server: 33v i think

Summary: So basic I was driving my truck around the city and there was a huge dump of cars in the road so I turn onto the other lane to go around but a guy runs in front of me (he did it on purpose to allot of people) and I tried to stop but then a Lambo drives into the back of me and I go flying right into him. When I eventually stop I get out and see if he OK. but i get tazed, then arrested. after that the officer brings me down to the bottom of the nexus to the jails WITHOUT A WARRANT and that took about 5 minutes because I kept getting tazed for being too slow. when ever I tried to tell him what happened he would taze me and say ''get to the fucking cell!'' then I started to record. Also off camera on the ramp part he tazed me and the SRU got a prop and started to push me down to speed my walking up a bit The evidence is below

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuMtT1jkGaw
-I started recording when he was halfway through the tazer spam because I got fed up of it. but as you can tell he didn't let me explain at all and didn't want to hear it. I also tried to get him demoted for it but the president wasn't answering warrant or anything... The death was my fault xD
Approved
Alexandrovich
You also broke FearRP
Goblin
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub