Add Back Tranq Rifle Blur Overlay Effect
Title of Suggestion: Add Back Tranq Rifle Blur Overlay Effect

Description: A very simple suggestion that adds back a detail of the tranq rifle few may remember or not even notice was changed. It was that when hit by a tranq dart your screen would go blurry with a water overlay blocking your vision and it would be hard to see before you passed out. I thought this was kind of a cool feature but unfortunatly it was removed from the game after the gmod 13 update if I remember correctly. I think that it should be re-added.

Why: It was a fun little effect that made it so you could tell when you have been hit by a tranq and it made being tranquilized more roleplay-ish, as you couldn't see what was happening while unconscious. Not exactly a huge detail, but I liked what it added to the gameplay mechanic of being unconsious.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
+ Support
+Support
+support
I've missed this and have no idea why this disappeared.

+Support
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Big + Support
i believe it was broken for some reason, probably a gmod update, so just needs fixing
+support
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I did like the effect, looked pretty cool. +Support.
Regards,
aviator
+ Support
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy