Weecow, Signing out.
NOOOOOOO!

You can't leave Sad

Hope to see you on the servers again one day!
I was NOT expecting this Wee!
Well, you are a great RPer, and we've all got to move on. Farewell and best of luck in the future!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Played a little with you, nothing that really comes to mind to be completely honest although I don't recall ever having an issue with you. If you wanna leave that's your choice, I don't care. Have a nice time where ever you go.
Sad to see you leave man, good luck with everything ):
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Goodbye Weecow, my dutch friend Sad.

I hope you'll return some day.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Goodbye. We will keep in touch via steam.

It is sad to see you leave, though I respect your decision. I remember those times we RP'ed together, providing hours of fun. I do apologise that we haven't been able to do it as often, as my time on the servers are busy administrating.

Talk to you soon.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Weecow
You're a good friend and an excellent roleplayer with amazing ideas to improve them ...
Very sad to see you leaving, anyway, we will stay in touch via Steam !!

See you soon.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(06-22-2013, 05:15 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:
(06-22-2013, 05:01 PM)Weecow Wrote: Here you can see that I thought about it already an long time, But yes that chat made my final decision. Also, you were acting weird towards me in that steam chat, and that's the reason I was mad at you. I know you for an long time and you suddenly start acting weird to me, I don't like that.

If you like to reply to this send an PM to me. Would like this topic clear of that.
Can't you just simply talk with Narcotic on private TS channel like me?

Come on! I had some bad situation with Narcotic (Even wanted travel to Denmark and kill him) too but he never make me to left FL.

Different person, different opinions.

You don't need many braincells to realize that there is more behind this than just Narcotic, so in the end this woulnd't change shit.

On-Topic:

Sad to see you leave, eventhough I hate to admit it but I agree with every reason you are leaving for now that I am aware of them. I respect your decision and I hope that you will find a new place for your self to hang around.

See you whenever.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Bai Bai
[Image: baby_big_open_mouth-243x300.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Narc
Really dissapointed to see you leave. You were always a great member and will never be forgotten.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYj8ciqAPcA
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member