Weecow, Signing out.
Hello people of Fearless.

I've been thinking a quite long time about leaving the community, and today I've decided to leave, not because I'm bored of Fearless, but because I don't really like things that are going on at Fearless. Personally, and in the server. If you would really like to know specific reason of me leaving you can always contact/add me on steam.

I would still like to thank people i've met during this great stay at Fearless:

NeverSleepy

I've joined back in November 2012 as an newbie to roleplay didn't even know how to start roleplaying at all. Which lead me to contrafarming all day long, doing much aggresive RP, and propblocking my contraband. Since i've met Neversleepy I've changed, and became an 'better' roleplayer. He learned me how to use an fading door, he learnt to understand the F1 Menu and wanted me to read the rules I'm still happy about that.

Zoltar

This is the first person that introduced me to PassiveRP. One day he wanted to make an furniture shop and told in OOC to contact him if you wanted to join, which I did. That was one of my first PassiveRP's, and I loved to do it. Since we started that we became together passiveRP'ers we did loads of PassiveRP's together, and that's where I got my first 7 RP Points from.

Aviator

I don't really remember how I've met Aviator, but I can say that hes one of the first persons i've met at Fearless. We've done loads of RP's together and became good friends. I remember every single bit we've RP'ed together and I enjoy thinking back at those moments! But sadly we couldn't do any more RP when you got promoted to Moderator.

Pavilion

This is since a long time ago my best friend, we speak everyday about numerous things. About Fearless, about IRL stuff. Nearly everything. We've done so many roleplays together and built together. I will never let you go, and I will stay in contact forever.

I thank you all. I will not write everything about all my friends, but I will still like to thank Dwip for my time at Fearless!

I cannot ever fully leave the Fearless community, And I will hop on every now and then also I will stay active on the forums. To Roleplay with pavilion and other friends. But I will mainly focus on my RL, get an job and siriously start thinking about the future.

I might come back one day, but I do not know when. (Next week I won't get on because of my going on holiday to Austria)

Thanks for reading this and all of you have an great time at Fearless. If you ever have questions regarding rules, roleplay whatever send me an PM.

Goodbye,
Weecow.
But wee!

Oh well. It's your decision. All good things have to come to an end -.-.

I hope you'll return someday, but we all have to grow up. If you ever change your mind, pm me any time and we can do any kind of roleplay you wish to do. It was great having you as a friend, you did correct me sometimes, when i did something i shouldn't. So thank you weecow. I enjoyed when you did your cow president theme. It was pretty awesome. I hope you end up somewhere good, as you seem rather like a good person. I wish you the best of luck!

ᴮᵘᵗ ᵐʸ ᶜᵒʷᵐᵉᵃᵗ ˢʰᵒᵖ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᶦᶰᵘᵉ, ᶠᵒʳ ᵉᵛᵃʳ!
Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Garryfish's post:
  • Weecow
Weecow. You was one of the first people I met on FL. I know you may have not noticed me but I noticed you. I remember the day I first seen you and started to chase after you. Over time I began to talk to you slightly more. I remember we had a decent chat over on V33x in a bush!

I feel this will have a huge impact on FL. You will always be remembered Weecow. Keep in touch via steam (Sent a FR!)

Kind Regards,
Wood.
Sad to see you leave, but heck.

You're leaving cause I gave you my honest opinion about yourself on Steam? You really need to think through your decisions one more time. I'm free to say my opinion about you on Steam, and you came with an extremely rude and immature comment.
I don't understand why it is you can't accept it the way it is and face it like I told you it is, or at least reply by explaining or saying something else than "k.". All I told you was that I dislike the fact that you take advantage of other people, running up their asses begging for free items, that is just my opinion and you leave based on it?

I have my right to tell you my opinion about you, why you take it as if I hate you, I can not tell, you went full defensive and arrogance too by being mad about me disrupting your while you're playing Chivalry. Anyhow, I know you as an excellent roleplayer and nice individual, obviously you then proved that wrong.

Good bye.
Goodbye Weecow, that's one of the worst days of FL, such member leaving.. i remember every thing we did together, also your thing, which i hope you will finish... see you, keep in touch on steam, good luck in the future and finding a job, hope we will have another chance to RP together.
Are you kidding me?

I know you will return shortly, I just know it
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Freezak
I didn't expect you to leave and to be honest you shouldn't but if it's what you to do, I can not stop you. You've being a great role-player and a good friend.

Good bye.
The following 1 user Likes Pavilion's post:
  • Weecow
Farewell Weecow! I wish you the best!
(06-22-2013, 04:49 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Sad to see you leave, but heck.

You're leaving cause I gave you my honest opinion about yourself on Steam? You really need to think through your decisions one more time. I'm free to say my opinion about you on Steam, and you came with an extremely rude and immature comment.
I don't understand why it is you can't accept it the way it is and face it like I told you it is, or at least reply by explaining or saying something else than "k.". All I told you was that I dislike the fact that you take advantage of other people, running up their asses begging for free items, that is just my opinion and you leave based on it?

I have my right to tell you my opinion about you, why you take it as if I hate you, I can not tell, you went full defensive and arrogance too by being mad about me disrupting your while you're playing Chivalry. Anyhow, I know you as an excellent roleplayer and nice individual, obviously you then proved that wrong.

Good bye.

I'm not going to start an fight about that. But, that is an different thing. If you could take the time to actually read the post (Which you obviously didn't)

Spoiler :
've been thinking a quite long time about leaving the community, and today I've decided to leave ..

Here you can see that I thought about it already an long time, But yes that chat made my final decision. Also, you were acting weird towards me in that steam chat, and that's the reason I was mad at you. I know you for an long time and you suddenly start acting weird to me, I don't like that.

If you like to reply to this send an PM to me. Would like this topic clear of that.
The following 2 users Like Weecow's post:
  • Adman, Freezak
Bye Weecow

We had loads of good times together on FL
I don't want you to leave but it's your decision so all the best for the future.

Dwip