Weecow, Signing out.
(06-22-2013, 05:01 PM)Weecow Wrote: Here you can see that I thought about it already an long time, But yes that chat made my final decision. Also, you were acting weird towards me in that steam chat, and that's the reason I was mad at you. I know you for an long time and you suddenly start acting weird to me, I don't like that.

If you like to reply to this send an PM to me. Would like this topic clear of that.
Can't you just simply talk with Narcotic on private TS channel like me?

Come on! I had some bad situation with Narcotic (Even wanted travel to Denmark and kill him) too but he never make me to left FL.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 2 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Garryfish, Narc
I can't see why someone would leave FL just because they had a full out with one of the admin's.
Goodbye Wee.
Bye Weecow, I will miss you..!
In my whole time on Fearless you are by far one of the best RPers i've seen. I also cannot thank you enough for the BMW and you will ne a big miss in the community, by Wee.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
(06-22-2013, 05:45 PM)KaiBoyFtw14 Wrote: I can't see why someone would leave FL just because they had a full out with one of the admin's.

That is half true and half a lie - though i am not gonna mention any admin names.
Tounge
I guess its farewell for now Wee,
Just remember the good old days as a Partners in the League of justice.
Hope you do return soon, enjoy your holiday also
Yours Truly
ShareCrow
Fearless Pacifist
Goodbye Weecow. Hope you'll return one day. Stay cool you cowloving freak.

#Burgers4Lyf2k13
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Weecow
Sucks to see you go, but I do understand you, you were a respected player, a nice person and a great RP'er, keep in touch on steam.
Farewell Weecow, you are a fantastic roleplayer and will be sorely missed around here.

Good luck with everything!