Lucid Dreaming
(08-03-2011, 07:36 AM)Gestapo Wrote: Tried it once randomly, Well it started out when i was dreaming (normal dream, no control) And i was in a little house, then it just suddenly out of nowhere came into my mind that i was dreaming, i was like HOLY SHIT and started flying for 5 seconds then i woke up with a big smile on my face...

Well, that is one way of it happening. A regular dream into this "Lucid" state. Or just where you go straight into the Lucid Dream.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I had one once - I spent the entire time flying and punching thousands of lawyers in the face because I hate the greedy bastards.

:3
Why shall I want to Lucid dream when I have Gmod?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Strom, Sniperwolf
(08-03-2011, 03:01 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Why shall I want to Lucid dream when I have Gmod?

Why would you want to sleep at all if you have Gmod ?
-Signature removed-
(08-03-2011, 03:01 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Why shall I want to Lucid dream when I have Gmod?

Because you can't go ALL night on GMod, or you will die like that WoW player who played for 3 days straight!

I don't know about most of you guys but I 90% of the time have a Lucid Dream.

maybe cause my imagination is more open then other people. But I mean its cool and all...but when I know im dreaming, my stupidness tends to transfer over to the dream. Like just not to long ago I woke up and my dream was all weird. I had to like go back in time to get this one potion thing to make me stronger then a human to defeat this evil overlord or something. Well I knew I was dreaming so I went along with it. We got to the part were I got the Watch that time travels. Then I needed to get this little liquid that was in a pill sized container to power the watch so when I was there I had to do a sequence of buttons to open up the hatch to get it. I Pressed the first one to start the process up, then I needed to put the code in......my dumbself kinda forgot the code and it was funny cause It told me the code how to get it in the start of my dream.....I never was good at remembering stuff. So I pressed the wrong nob and then the ceiling came down and killed me. I woke up with a jump and my heart was racing......

If im the last person in the world to save everyone else..... were doomed...

Edit: I forgot to say that the Evil Overlord was also after the watch so he send 2 people to get it to.....I kinda cheated and made a fake copy of the watch and threw it out to them so they took it and ran.....but hey....when you know your dreaming you have the upper hand Cheese
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 1 user Likes MikeyTheFox's post:
  • Small Bear
(08-02-2011, 12:47 PM)Small Bear Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 03:19 AM)Storm Wrote: They can also give you sleep paralysis, which is VERY bad.
Experienced it twice and I don't want it to happen again.

Sleep paralysis happens so rarely with Lucid Dreams., but yes, very bad.

Sleep paralysis happens all the time, it's nothing bad - It's one of the body's many amazing self defence mechanisms.

During REM sleep stages, your brain sends your body into sleep paralysis so you don't move or jerk your limbs along to your dream and injure yourself in your sleep.
(08-04-2011, 11:24 PM)Faustie Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 12:47 PM)Small Bear Wrote:
(08-02-2011, 03:19 AM)Storm Wrote: They can also give you sleep paralysis, which is VERY bad.
Experienced it twice and I don't want it to happen again.

Sleep paralysis happens so rarely with Lucid Dreams., but yes, very bad.

Sleep paralysis happens all the time, it's nothing bad - It's one of the body's many amazing self defence mechanisms.

During REM sleep stages, your brain sends your body into sleep paralysis so you don't move or jerk your limbs along to your dream and injure yourself in your sleep.

Oh, I did not know that, thanks! Cheese

I had a dream I was playing a video game. I need to change my ways.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Rofl
Did you finish the map in half the time?