Poll: Rate FLRP Server/Forum Together (Anonymous)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
10 - Perfect
36.11%
13 36.11%
9 - Amazing
33.33%
12 33.33%
8 - Great
8.33%
3 8.33%
7 - Good
13.89%
5 13.89%
6 - Average
0%
0 0%
5 - Fair
2.78%
1 2.78%
4 - Poor
0%
0 0%
3 - Bad
0%
0 0%
2 - Awful
0%
0 0%
1 - Absolutely Unplayable
5.56%
2 5.56%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think of Fearless?
Fearless General Evaluation

Good Things About Fearless: EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

Bad Things About Fearless: The new players that join and have no clue on how to play.

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: Walking.

How Did You Find Fearless? My friend Cygnus X1 said to go on it.

Do You Plan On Staying? Till my laptop f#*ks up or get a new computer where I can play on the server with ease.
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
(06-07-2011, 11:42 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: I am sorry to all the admins I have ever pissed off and am getting better at it.

Might wanna fix this line somehow so no one thinks you're getting better at pissin' them off. That's how I read it <_<
The following 2 users Like Shark's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, Noobias
(06-08-2011, 04:16 PM)Shark Wrote:
(06-07-2011, 11:42 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: I am sorry to all the admins I have ever pissed off and am getting better at it.

Might wanna fix this line somehow so no one thinks you're getting better at pissin' them off. That's how I read it <_<

I lol'ed Fix that post asap dude XD
I forgot to add a bad thing:
Soul is very scary
[Image: lol73.png]
Well, my turn now!

Good Things About Fearless: Having an unique gamemode, the staff, erm, dunno, many!

Bad Things About Fearless: Minges, noobs that don't want to read the rules, gamemode's instability, myself, the lack of bacon, DDoSers. (At the end, nothing important at all.)

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: Hum... dunno, but maybe all the people that play here (except the ones said in the last section)

How Did You Find Fearless? I was looking for a RP server, typed RP_Evocity in the filters and saw FL as the only one with CityRP, and there were like 20 players on, so I joined it.

Do You Plan On Staying? Yes, just yes. YES, definitely.

I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
Fearless General Evaluation - This is the topic

Good Things About Fearless: The awesome RP we sometimes get, the admins, some of the players, the gamemode, constant support Soul gives us and so on.

Bad Things About Fearless: The nonces and twats? Also the drama.

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: The one pixel on the BP garage which I once had a fling with. But no, it's the RP and admins support. I KNOW ITS TWO HAVE IT UP YOURS.

How Did You Find Fearless?: Looked for RP server in server list, found it, went on, boom.

Do You Plan On Staying?: Does Old Gregg drink baileys from a shoe? Yes.

Thank you for filling it out! Please be honest as it only makes everything better! - Absolutely, I agree with you, and honestly, no problem.

(06-08-2011, 04:16 PM)Shark Wrote:

(Thank You)