Poll: Rate FLRP Server/Forum Together (Anonymous)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
10 - Perfect
36.11%
13 36.11%
9 - Amazing
33.33%
12 33.33%
8 - Great
8.33%
3 8.33%
7 - Good
13.89%
5 13.89%
6 - Average
0%
0 0%
5 - Fair
2.78%
1 2.78%
4 - Poor
0%
0 0%
3 - Bad
0%
0 0%
2 - Awful
0%
0 0%
1 - Absolutely Unplayable
5.56%
2 5.56%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think of Fearless?
Question 
Hey everyone, I was just thinking, how much does everyone here REALLY like Fearless? How about you tell everyone on the thread! Fill out this form for me please Cheese Thanks. How about the poll too.. Cheese thank you everyone, have fun. This is not a place for you to bitch and moan about something that you feel is wrong, that is not why I started this. I dont want a rage thread ok? Thank you.

Fearless General Evaluation

Good Things About Fearless:

Bad Things About Fearless:

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless:

How Did You Find Fearless?

Do You Plan On Staying?

Thank you for filling it out! Please be honest as it only makes everything better!
I voted a 10 because I love this place. Remember, keep other Rp communities on the Down Low.
I shall do this for the lol's

Good Things About Fearless: Fearless <Nuff said

Bad Things About Fearless: Shark is on it ( Cheese )

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: "Doors Opening"

How Did You Find Fearless? I clicked on the wrong server and just went with it.

Do You Plan On Staying? Aye

(Here you should put thank you for your time, you ungreat-full bitch <3
The following 2 users Like dryblood321's post:
  • Noobias, Andreas

Good Things About Fearless: Doesn't need explanation Tounge

Bad Things About Fearless: There are sometimes WAY too much minges, but minges always come 'n' go so..

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: The cars! Cheese

How Did You Find Fearless? My friend once told me about it, I joined and I was like: WOAH!

Do You Plan On Staying? As long as I can bro

I voted Amazing, cus there are points wich always can use improvement. Nothing is perfect, not even Fearless :C
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Noobias

Good Things About Fearless: It all, don't really know really know what to point out Tounge

Bad Things About Fearless: The server downtime, but whatever, I can live with it.

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: The whole community, all the nice people.

How Did You Find Fearless? Some friends (Murloc and Hampen) showed it to me.

Do You Plan On Staying? Ofc.

lawl
The following 1 user Likes Buddhist Stew's post:
  • Noobias
Wow people love fearless Cheese
Stew its not their fault the server keep going down Tounge
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Noobias
Good Things About Fearless: I love the community, the fast responding admins and all the content on the gamemode

Bad Things About Fearless: Can be kinda unstable in periods and i would like more normal cars on the server Tounge

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: Hmm.. You get alot of friends here, i like that Tounge

How Did You Find Fearless? At a LAN party where me and Toast were looking for RP servers, then he found this one and he told me it was awesome, yerh pretty much

Do You Plan On Staying?
Hell yes.
Good Things about Fearless: Scripts, Maps, Models, Sounds, Website And all of the Lovely admins <3

Bad Things about Fearless: Crashes.

Favorite ONE Thing About Fearless:The Roleplay.

How didi you find fearless: I tried ventmob Earlier, But then i got tired of it and found FearLess!

Do You plan On staying ?:

Fock Yua!

nice

Good Things About Fearless:
It compares the best games! GTA with a bit of CSS and some other games. I mean, I realy found a good server and also a perfect community. That's the good thing about city rp: You can be everyone you want and you can do what you do in real life. Not everything but for this game more than enough.

Bad Things About Fearless: The crashes and lags.

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: This awesome RPer's with whom I had some realy realy good moments of perfect RP.

How Did You Find Fearless? A friend invited me to play and from the first time I saw it until the end of my life: I'll love it!

Do You Plan On Staying? Yes, of course. I am already a solid part of Fearless and I hope and behave so that it stays so for a long time.

Thanks

Good Things About Fearless: Being an admin, meeting new people who are decent at rp and are actually pretty nice, the social aspects of it, the actual server, the rolepay, the staff, teaching players how to rp, the people I have met on here.

Bad Things About Fearless: Immature players, crashes, lags, minges, hackers, DDoS'ers, Admin abuse threads, having to ban people, and people leaving FL to start their own communities only to come back 2 months later.

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: Uhm... Idk actually, it's all pretty damn good.

How Did You Find Fearless? Just clicked the server by accident when I first bought my computer and I had 1 friend on steam, early December or so.

Do You Plan On Staying? Unless my computer sets on fire I would say so.