Ban Request for Nighthawk1 and [FL:RP] Shrike
Name of player:Nighthawk1 and [FL:RP] Shrike

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64611577 and STEAM_0:0:65193800

Time in GMT: -6 Approx 11:00 PM

Server: v33x

Summary: Basically, my friend got killed from rebels when he was going to the Mtl (Found out via radio "Help i'm getting attacked by rebels Kulthro!") I go to the Mtl, see some paramedic blocking the way with props, and so I molotov the whole gate and prop block, walk in, kill all the rebels, say "Next time don't kill a Corleone." (We were all corleones) So I destroy all of their gates, and then I kill all of them. They break Nlr, and Nighthawk1 being one of the 2. The other one was Shrike, who was attempting to prop kill me. I leave the base after killing all the rebels one time, and then I go back to driving around. I stop at the city, and then my car gets taken randomly after I see Shrike prop surfing. Then Shrike disconnects to avoid punishment. I try and chase it on foot, it gets away. I get a pm from Nighthawk1 saying "Your bmw is swimming don't mess with us bitch!" Which is breaking Nlr. And then he disconnects after I start looking for him, disconnecting to avoid punishment.

Pussy.

Witnesses? Blink, Commander Cookies, Dutchy

Evidence: [Image: e04fb4af3e_zps8d1070c2.png] [Image: Untitled_zps3099447b.png] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x3319_zps926acfb0.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x3312_zpsc3c7677a.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x3316_zps10d7f468.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x3329_zpsa6776a7d.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x3325_zpscab03f0a.jpg]
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Shrike propclimbed into the air multiple times. You may also find some propkills from him in the logs as there were complains in OOC about propkilling.
After he got killed and I got on the sever I became a rebel and went to the mtl the medic (the guy that WAS RDM-ed, and he was) he came back (breaking nlr) and prop killed multiple times/ prop pushed multiple times/ and prop blocked to where we could not get out and broke fear rp because we asked him to leave a lot and pulled out guns (still would not leave). Then requested 10k from every one of us saying after he got that he would stop. Then I and another tied him up so he would stop, then disconnected and reconnected to get untied (twice) then we I told him I would put a ban request then he changed his name twice. and his named was changed again because I cannot find his name on steam to put a valid ban request! So if you find him (last name I had on him was Nopspops) ban him to!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also I have prof of this to
None of your pictures show any form of evidence what so ever. Please provide ample evidence within the next 24hours. This evidence may come from witnesses and or you. A quick note, Witnesses do not count for anything, hard factual evidence does however.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The ending story has no evidence? My car was put in the lake as told through a pm, and then he dced to avoid punishment through a kill. Then shrike is in the air, and that's not evidence?

Does it not help that Shrike is already known for prop minging?
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Denied.

Evidence is not enough for ban.