Ban Request on Jeremydms7
Tongue 
Name of player: Jeremydms7

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66793502

Time in GMT: I believe it occurred between the times 3:30 a.m. to 3:50 a.m.

Server: v2d

Summary: I went looking for a gun dealer to buy 5 pistol ammo and 5 rifle ammo from. I found Jeremydms7 and he told me it would be 5,000 dollars and then later on 3,000 dollars. I walked away from him due to his extremely outrageous prices. I then spot him again later and say on the mic, "Do you wanna sell me some ammo for a reasonable price now?" which he then tells me he will sell me what I want for 2,500 dollars. We go to a room to complete the transaction where he stands doing nothing for 2 minutes and I am just waiting for my ammo. He then asks me to give him the money first. Already outraged by his first prices and worried he might scam me, I said ammo first and then you will get your money. He did not comply so I walked away. He kept following me and I kept warning him to stop. I finally pull out my knife and say, keep following me and see what happens. He runs away and then once I go around the corner he starts to follow me again. I run into the alley behind the Nexus and he is still following me. I pull out my knife and tell him that he has 5 seconds to leave me alone which he obviously does not do. I warn him again to leave or else to which he once again does not comply. I stab him once and then he takes his gun out and starts shooting me even though I had my knife out at least a minute and a half before he pulled out his gun. I tell him the second he pulls out his pistol that he is breaking FearRP but he continued to shoot me. I thankfully do not die and lose my knife because I was able to run away quickly.

Evidence: I do not have any witnesses... my only form of evidence could be checking the logs between the hours I listed above.

Thanks for taking the time to resolve my problem,
- Deebdoe
I stab him once and then he takes his gun out and starts shooting me even though I had my knife out at least a minute and a half before he pulled out his gun.

When you stabbed him, it allowed him to take a defensive position and kill you for the fear of his life.

FearRP for a knife only applies when you walk behind an individual and RP placing it on their neck.

Insufficient evidence

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub