Should be unbanned and my brother
Your name: Decie_ere OnionZ11

Your ban ID:33603, ID:33627

[b]Banned by:
Narcotic

Reason: Administrator disrespect in-game and on Steam, last chance already given. ,, ' Double accounting, disconnecting to avoid interrogation; case pending further review. ( i have been asking you all day to call me on steam and you wont so how can i prove it? )
Involved: Decie_ere, heRox, Original

Why we should unban you: im ( decie_ere ) i got permanently banned earlier on today and before i got banned i asked if my younger brother would still be able to play and he said yes he would still be able to play, my brother Alex as playing Garry's mod with my best friend heROx tonight and narcotic come on the server and perma banned him straight away he does not have a microphone as he is 13 and has not got a great set up + he only got his laptop back today from repair so tomorrow me and my mum are taking him to buy a microphone as you had no evidence to ban him apart from our i.p address and that's obvious because where on the same internet. so please unban him. thank you
You couldn't provide any evidence for your identities. I asked him to make you come on Steam, that had to take 30 minutes.
i had to get all the way home first then i had to start up my pc but tomorrow i will add you on steam and you can hear us both in the call or something? i cant do it now as my brother alex is 13 and asleep.
Waiting for evidence of identities.

Meanwhile, edit up OP to contain the actual reasons and actual ban IDs, you have 12 hours.
i have asked you several times to come on steam and call me but you always say busy. changed it
Brother unbanned.

I'm busy, I don't always have time on my hands and you must be patient.