How did you find [FL]?
Joined it, played on maybe 30 min max, disconnected is I found it very boring.
Some time after I got bored and fored up Gmod, looked in my history and tried rejoining.
Matt W showed me it two years ago, I wasn't really active until last year when Matt shut down his community and I lost my ownership in it so I thought I would play the server he developed for since I remember it being good Tounge. Before that I remember finding it on my own once after looking for a similar server to the once great VentMob D:
My good friend 7rozen_7ear_ told me about it.
Found this server with Ciryl. As soon as I joined I punched Temar not knowing who he was and got banned.

I was a possible staff candidate from the start!
The following 3 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Floodify, Ludo, Kpred
I had originally bought Gmod thinking it was the biggest waste of 9$ then one day my friend Lolo shoots me up saying he has found this wonderfull thing called CityRp in gmod, I downloaded all the stuff off FLs website and implemented it. Once I joined I was hooked and there was no stopping me, FL is the only RP server and server I've ever played gmod on.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
When Garry's Mod 13 came around, you know, with the new server searching thingy magig, I searched through the server lists, completely ignoring the DarkRP servers. I then see the CityRP box, and I said to myself, "Hell, why not?"
I started with singleplayer, then went and found some darkrp. I got banned from the server I liked and then searched for a different server. I found FL and played it on until now.
stupid signature keeps breaking
I had my time playing DarkRP and being victim of propminges, then I was looking for a server with the map rp_evocity_v33x since I had just downloaded it, then I found "[FL] Fearless [rp_evocity_v33x] [Semi-Serious Roleplay]" and then went to check it out, I think it was a year ago.
My brother and a couple of cousins were playing here, looked fun. So I thought I'd join and fool males on the server, shit like that.

Let's just say that my goal has changed since then.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(06-21-2013, 01:08 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Randomly joined a friend who used to play here in 2011 by mistake, got caught up with the gamemode and donated 20 minutes after I joined.

Ay ay Toxic, later you became the richest in the server Tounge
I joined here with a friend
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?