How did you find [FL]?
A simple thread that I thought would be fun in which you post how you came about playing at Fearless. example: "My friend told me about it" I think it would be cool to hear some of your stories.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
I was one day bored of playing CSS, and I decided to start up GMOD and play some random servers, I joined some crappy DarkRP servers whcih I didn't like at all, and after that I returned to the main server list and found CityRP which sounded fun to me. I joined it Smile
Most popular role-play section on Garry's mod server list.
Randomly joined a friend who used to play here in 2011 by mistake, got caught up with the gamemode and donated 20 minutes after I joined.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Adamantite
My cousin asked me to start playing on Fearless for a couple of weeks but I refused as Garry's Mod never really caught my attention but then I bought Gmod on a Steam sale and tried the server.
Me and my friend always usd to go on darkRP. but we got bored of that one day and decided to look through the server list. City RP looked like a catchy name so i joined the server and got addicted. And here i am now, about 5 months later.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Small bear...He told me to come on back in november...Never left since.CURSE YOU!
A more fitting signature. 
God.

Now, Do you guys have the time to hear the story of Jesus Christ?
The following 3 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Jono, Fillehh, Ludo
A friend told me about this place after the previous RP community I was a part of collapsed. Was a lot like what the RP I used to play a lot, so I stuck around and enjoyed it.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
I bought Gmod and was so intrested about RP mods I've heard of and just joined one and it happened to be Fearless.