How did you find [FL]?
I did play gmod 1 year ago, on a darkrp community.
I got bored of it and did play CSS again, then the community i played on died. I then decided to press join on Weecow, he was on v2p together with modx. And then i began to play.
A flower(NightShade) told me to join one day, I have played on this server longer than any other one.
Server list back in 2010/11, I joined, played some, left for a good while then I joined again and decided to stay :3
I simply got bored of the DarkRP servers, never any actual roleplay, so I looked through a server list and found CityRP and joined. 190 hours well spent :p
My friends showed me the servers. I fell in love with the 3rd person view :p
I find it randomly because I was looking for a RP server the night.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I was recommended to play here by my brother.
Regards,
aviator
My friend told me to join, and that's where the addiction started.
The following 1 user Likes Alejandro's post:
  • Fillehh
I got bullied to buy Garry's Mod by a friend as he had a server, I joined his crappy Dark RP server and just grew bored instantly. I said be right back and quickly browsed the server list, when I found Fearless City RP without a moment of hesitation I just joined and waited for it to load. I played for around an hour and instantly told him I'm not coming back. I favorited the server and bugged Verzyn into getting Gmod as well.
I was recommended of Gmod by a friend, and later found Fearless while browsing the serverlist after trying some other gamemodes
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator