How did you find [FL]?
By my young brother who played here occassionally, and then i stayed for a long time.
Jackeylegs told me to join it, and i joined into V33x thhe first time i did and set my job to a BMD. I could not find my way to the city from the spawn so i got frustrated and quit playing it, 2 weeks later i joined V2d until i had enough money for my beautiful trabant and then it was straight shooting!
The following 1 user Likes Jimmy's post:
  • Adamantite
When I was watching rozzok play on FL before the CityRP gamemode cameout, I loved it, toobad it took me like a year to get GMod. But the first thing I did was join the server, I loved them Smile

My first like 150 hours, I got banned :o as the moderator group was made that day, and I did not know what FearRP was lol
My best friends from school told me about it and should start up "Option" and one other ( "He is retired from the community " )
I was searching trough game list and saw CityRP. I thought that I just playing it for one time because I was bored. But I stayed because It was really cool.
A few of my friends on a server that I play on had "FL:RP" next to their names. I asked about it and they explained it was probably the best gamemode ever, so I decided to join it. Ever since then I have loved it.