Fail Rp JakubW And Prop Defence of WolfFZz
ClassickBK i dont think you understand the point of br
br should make people who break rules stop breaking them
i can post 100 in one day for breaking rules but im not doing that cuz i dont have time
Stay on topic or I'll start handing out warnings.

@ClassicBk, Simply post a ban request.

I suggest you folks start being honest, the logs will prove whether something happened or not. I'll say this again, does anyone want to come clean before I go through and scan the logs? I can simply tack on more time for lying.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
So this is what I think happend:
I was defending the president because the corleones said they will raid him. Me and the president where going outside and then they aimed guns at the president. I tried to kill them but they killed me. Then I spawned walked outside the nexus and waited there
watching the raid. Then the don corleone started killing me with a sniper. I died,spawned, waited in the nexus and then they tranquilaized me and random hostaged me. Then they took me to the offices with the president and asked for money. The president refused to pay the money and runned away. They shot him in his car and they unhostaged me. And that is it.
no no no. dont lie you randomly tried to arrest one of us.
we wont raid without reason
Yup The Corleones said they would raid us because of the high tax and Yep he was protecting me
(06-26-2013, 03:04 PM)JakubW Wrote: Yup The Corleones said they would raid us because of the high tax and Yep he was protecting me
We Raid You Because you tried to Arrest MikeOnDuty
Closed.