TvG|WolfFZz(BE)United! : D
[FL:RP] JakubW
SteamID:
‪STEAM_0:0:45907540‬ TvG|WolfFZz(BE)United! : D
‪STEAM_0:1:42606324‬ [FL:RP] JakubW
Time in GMT: 13:20 GMT+2

Server:
v2p

Summary: The Cop And The Presdient Did Random Handcuff to My team When I am was The Don So we took them Like hostages So the cop Did Prop Defence and tried to kill us with props and did NLR And the presdient I relise him to give us the money for two of the hostages and he run away Fail Rp.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5sIecGhj...e=youtu.be
TvG|WolfFZz(BE)United! : D ~ Attempted Propkill with a bathtub
[FL:RP] JakubW ~ FearRP
^^^^^^^^^^^
Approved, but firstly you must explain something to me.

Wolf said something about being sniped repeatedly by you guys? Also, why did you take the President and police commander hostage? You have a bit of explaining to do before this BR gets approved.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I got spawnkilled like 4 times by this dude with that sniper. I was really pised off.
(06-23-2013, 07:34 AM)WolfFZz Wrote: I got spawnkilled like 4 times by this dude with that sniper. I was really pised off.

Can you go into anymore detail? All Im asking is for you to expand from your point of view.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(06-23-2013, 07:34 AM)WolfFZz Wrote: I got spawnkilled like 4 times by this dude with that sniper. I was really pised off.

We Killed you In your spawn Because Every time you spawn your tried to kill us and shoot us And Try to kill with prop That why
No, no I only tried once to kill you with prop (because i was sick of getting spawnkilled) and I never tried to kill you guys after I spawned. I spawned and stayed in my spawn because I had noting to do since you guys where the only on the server but you guys keeped spawn killing me and random tranqing me. I only tried to kill you when you guys came in the nexus with guns (what is normal because i'm a cop, I have to defend the nexus).
actualy im the guy who sniped him and he died first and then after he shoot us i sniped him only once
so four times... you realy think you will be able lie to us.umm didnt work
1kill was when he shoot us
2kill was when i sniped him cuz he shoot us
3kill never happend
admin chek logs
I only shooted because you guys started shooting me.
(06-24-2013, 09:25 AM)WolfFZz Wrote: I only shooted because you guys started shooting me.

You Think They are stupids? Your stareted to shoot on us and I took you like an hostage becuase You Shoot us And If you when this happen "forget that" I Let you be free but you shoot us so.... If admins don't belive Cheak Log Or Give Evidence mr Wolf.
(06-23-2013, 05:05 AM)Grub Wrote: TvG|WolfFZz(BE)United! : D ~ Attempted Propkill with a bathtub
[FL:RP] JakubW ~ FearRP
^^^^^^^^^^^
Approved, but firstly you must explain something to me.

Wolf said something about being sniped repeatedly by you guys? Also, why did you take the President and police commander hostage? You have a bit of explaining to do before this BR gets approved.

Honestly I happened to be checking the BRs and this waterkill guy has been threating everyone every 2 seconds on the v33x server about BR this and BR that. When earlier he was trying the run people over then tried to block people with his car. Hes breaking just as many rules as the people he puts BRs on.