False Accusations? Unban Request
Hmm... Can you prove to me that he does in fact exist? In fact why are you even posting here, this isn't your unban request. Do it again and your going to get in trouble. Thanks.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
No I can't but you can't just say his brother is fake ? And what you going to do make my permanent ban ever longer ? xD

Warned again. Don't think because your permed from the server doesn't mean I can ban you off the forums. -Jokhah

P.S. Stop posting here
Back to on topic. I advice anyone not involved to keep their comments to themselves.
do I need to take pictures if my room. it has two computers and two beds. I can even get a picture of my brother. is that what it takes to prove I'm not lying.

And I remember me and my brother being in the server at same time. not him ten minutes later after my ban
No, I don't need pictures of your personal life. I really don't care. Explain why you got banned, then the other account logged in moments later.
probably coincidence. That's all we would do us play Gmod. I tell him about all the servers and He knows how to get on them. When I got banned I went straight to DarkRP which is crap compared to CityRP.

Same reason someone in a different state would get on after I got banned. They just did. He didn't even know I got banned until he came to me about his ban.
You got banned. Minute later your name logs in with a new SteamID. This doesn't look like a coincidence at all.
Appeal denied.

Suspension for accused player will stay as issued.

[FL] GhostRider
Server Administrative Team