False Accusations? Unban Request
Your name: demetrilennon101

Your ban ID: 27863

Banned by: [FL] GhostRider

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: demetrilennon (My 10 year old brother)

Why we should unban you: I gave my old computer and old steam account to my 10 year old brother. We wanted to both play CityRP at the same time because we thought it would be fun. But then we were banned forever without warning and without question. I would appreciate getting unbanned since I was banned for false reasons.
Pending review.
Care to explain why you and your brother had almost identical Steam names? Surely he wanted to have his own name on Steam and not yours.
His name is changed now. Before I didn't know it was an option and neither did he. He can barely read so ended up having to change it for him quite recently.
Just realized Jokhah was the one who originally issued the suspension, and I extended it as per his request. We'll wait for his input.
Well the same goes for Jokhah. He didn't question or warn me about the ban. It was just out of the blue.
i had this same problem, my younger brother just started gaming on his laptop as he got it back from repair shop and narcotic banned him straight away with out any evidence. only proof he had was the same i.p and that's because where under the same roof.
Exactly. And to be honest, I don't know what the purpose of double accounting is. Especially on an RP game. And if I were to do so, Why would I have an almost identical username? Unless that has something to do with why someone would double account on an RP game.
I vaguely remember this. Took you a while to come up with some form of reasoning didn't it? I banned you, then minutes later the other account comes online. Kinda funny when you think about it. I'm just going to come out and say it, I don't believe you.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I thought my input was wanted here, I found out it's not.

Warned
-Jokhah