BR: iGx Stylez and DemiZe: RDM, Shooting a car, Random hostage.
Name of player: DemiZe and IgX stylez

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47716391 - DemiZe

STEAM_0:1:62121734 - iGx

Time in GMT: 11pm Around.

Server: EvoiCity v2p

Summary: Okay, so they hostage me (The police sergeant) for no reason, random hostage then as I make my escape (They left me alone) I notice they step outside, kill the Don (He was a new player and I left my car unlocked that's why he was in it) then they kill another person who retaliated. I told them I had it on record and Igx said something like "So what"

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnna_qNUZ...e=youtu.be
The police sergeant was ramming iGx's car he told him to stop he didn't so he killed him, and if someone "retaliated" then you have a reason to kill someone.
Nathan do you even have the right to comment? And yes I seen this happen as in the process I was there as EvoCity tactical squad where iGx had the idea that after he tranqed me he was allowed kill me with a chair.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
I had a good reason to kill the don corleone as we walked out side he was ramming my car and his friend ( i don't know the name of ) started shooting us so we shot back. and KPredeyes remind me what this has to do with you?
(06-20-2013, 07:04 PM)decie_ere Wrote: I had a good reason to kill the don corleone as we walked out side he was ramming my car and his friend ( i don't know the name of ) started shooting us so we shot back. and KPredeyes remind me what this has to do with you?

But the rule against shooting a car while a person is in it? I didn't see the Don shooting at all, he was new to the server and didn't even own a gun. Obviously you just shot you didn't bother asking him to stop.

(06-20-2013, 05:15 PM)Nathan Wrote: The police sergeant was ramming iGx's car he told him to stop he didn't so he killed him, and if someone "retaliated" then you have a reason to kill someone.

That's a bit extream isn't it? Also you can't shoot someone while they're in a car, it's FailRP, I was the Police sergeant the Don was in the car.
Well you were the guy who propkilled me earlier on and then i walked past said hello and you prop pushed an ambulance right into me.]
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
i know but he kept shooting me i had to kill him or be killed
(06-20-2013, 08:01 PM)decie_ere Wrote: i know but he kept shooting me i had to kill him or be killed

He didn't seem like a threat, he was driving away and you were still alive, you could of left him.
(06-20-2013, 08:00 PM)KPredeyes Wrote: Well you were the guy who propkilled me earlier on and then i walked past said hello and you prop pushed an ambulance right into me.]

So it was revenge?
it was not revenge no. he kept shooting so i kept shooting back and i had the better shot so i kept killing him he kept come back for his revenge so i kept killing him.