CASE 1:

Subject: FailRP, Trying to prop kill, FearRP

Name of player(s): Emperor Cow, Trix

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50121851, STEAM_0:1:46173018

Date: 2013-06-19
Time in GMT: GMT +1 ( Oslo Berlin ) 23:27

Server: v2d

Summary:

I was trying to arrest a chef, because he random attacked people with a crowbar + he insulted.
Emperor Cow tried to kill me with a prop, to help the chef.
After the chef ran away, i tazed the chef and Emperor followed me to step on the chef's body. After that i tazed Emperor. The chef ran away again and i tazed him again. Trix steped so hard on his body, until the chef died.

After that i wanted to go back to patrol with an other officer.
Trix took a seat without my permission. I told him to get out several times,
he just ingnored it. After I shot a warn shot, he still ignored me.
He broke FearRP. He laughed over the mic.

At this time no Admins we're online and the president did not do warrants.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/HNXpBjx4jYQ & http://youtu.be/RKkXpMuqxk4

Emperor Cow (trying to propkill, stepping on chef's body), Trix (stepping on chef's body, until the chef dies + breaking fearRP):

--------------------

CASE 2:

Subject: FailRP, Teamkill

Name of player(s): KreXArN

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2652451

Date: 2013-06-20
Time in GMT: GMT +1 ( Oslo Berlin ) 00:01

Server: v2d

Summary:

The Cop "KreXArN" random tazed people (you can see one on the video, the others on radio).
After I told him via mic he get banned for that,
he killed me with his gun.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/CmW9DX7NE-U

Random Taze + Team kill.
Hey there, Time for my point of View. The stepping on the body... I am very new to Gmod and literally had no idea that would kill him but i suppose its still my bad on that one but lesson learnt, don't step on bodies. Second there accusation of breaking fear RP. These cops were literally tazing up the whole apartments. The reason the cook was getting arrested was apparently because he fired a gun. it wasn't even him it was a rebel. they were being reckless arresting whomever they wanted with no reason. So to protest this i sat in there car telling them 'they could kill me if they wanted this is a protest to the reckless cops' they were just going to drive off and arrest others without given reason they weren't even interested in rping just abusing there power. i was even saying 'of course i am scared but i will do whatever it takes to stop crooked cops' this was around the time he was saying i dont care your gonna get banned anyway for not obeying me... anyway judge for yourself.
(06-20-2013, 05:16 PM)Trix Wrote: Hey there, Time for my point of View. The stepping on the body... I am very new to Gmod and literally had no idea that would kill him but i suppose its still my bad on that one but lesson learnt, don't step on bodies. Second there accusation of breaking fear RP. These cops were literally tazing up the whole apartments. The reason the cook was getting arrested was apparently because he fired a gun. it wasn't even him it was a rebel. they were being reckless arresting whomever they wanted with no reason. So to protest this i sat in there car telling them 'they could kill me if they wanted this is a protest to the reckless cops' they were just going to drive off and arrest others without given reason they weren't even interested in rping just abusing there power. i was even saying 'of course i am scared but i will do whatever it takes to stop crooked cops' this was around the time he was saying i dont care your gonna get banned anyway for not obeying me... anyway judge for yourself.

First we did not tazed the whole appartment, only people who disturbed the police situation (after we warned them). The other Cop (elhitman56) is witness in this whole case.´We were partnered.

Second the chef was cuffed because he had a crowbar out and tried to hit people + he insulted us (you can check it on the video - i ask for an arrest warrant).

And please , show me and the other cop any evidence of your blame on us! The admins are able to look into the logs! They will see that we are working proper!
Well first off, the loading screen says to read the rules so you should have done that which clearly say do not step on bodies in ragdoll mode if I remember correctly. Second, if you would have read the rules you would have known about something called FearRP which he has video evidence of you breaking.
Approved.

Emperor cow has been banned for one week
Trix has been banned for one day.
KreXArN has been banned for 9 days