Doom Dude
This is the story of doom dude baning me

I was building my house in the Church area at the 33x map i was just about to finish up my door and that would finish the house when i was telleported to a roof i town. then i saw a flying admin and a citizen The admin said "is this the guy?" Then the citizen said "no it must be the other Blackmarket dealer" Then The admin telleported me to the back of the bank not my previous location. i still liv att home so my momme said it was time for food so i went AFK for about 4 min and when i got back to the computer i got telleported back to my house where i saw 4 cops and DoomDude. DoomDude band me for 3 days without speaking a word. and thats not all he has done bans without speaking a word at least 2 times before to my friend. so im not happy with this and i would be glad if someone could talk to him and terminate my false ban.
"A dead man is better than a snitch." - A cat.
Template and read rules for abuse threads
False ban?

Unless I am mistaken, it was your invisible 2x2 prop slapped on top of a door at the village, propblocking it and doubledooring. Also, I don't believe your story about "building it" because it takes a conscious decision to place a prop in front of the door, open the Q menu, select the colour tool then make the prop invisible.
Closed.