"Trusted"
Rainbow 
Hello FL
A lot of suggestions that would help with roleplay and building (Usually tools such as stacker etc) Are declined because they can be abused very easily.

After discussing with some admins and soul, we decided to add a "Trusted" Group.
This would be a reward for players who show maturity, and are sensible for both the server and forum.

Being "Trusted" Would give these players access to more tools, a higher prop limit, and more respect from other players.
We are planning to give this title to players who have shown us that they aren't minges, and are here to both roleplay properly, and help the community.

If you abuse this privilege it will be taken away - and this by no means makes you immune to bans - the rules apply to Trusted players like any others. Just gives you rewards for doing well Smile

Don't bloody ask Soul for this title, or any admin for that matter, this is going to be rewarded to players who we believe deserve it,

Cool idea! Just like on Dark rp. Haven't played there too much.. oh well, i think it's a good idea!
Sounds Sweet, Got an ETA?
At the moment we're discussing who's gonna get it, but that wont take long, basically as long as it takes soul to put it in Cheese
I nominate BioWulf.

:3 Good idea. Sounds cool. Can you say what extra tools they will have?
(06-05-2011, 09:23 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: I nominate BioWulf.

(06-05-2011, 08:59 PM)Storm Wrote: Don't bloody ask Soul for this title, or any admin for that matter, this is going to be rewarded to players who we believe deserve it,

That includes nominations from you guys.

(06-05-2011, 09:23 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: :3 Good idea. Sounds cool. Can you say what extra tools they will have?

And that is yet to be decided, I should think stacker is one of them though.
Good idea
Stacker is soo needed! for making ladders and stuff Smile
Nice! Maybe that will also help newbies, as they'll be able to ask trusted people instead of asking constantly to admins.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
This is a good idea! Good for new people and for our RP.