Name Of Players:

Sir Benbey, Sir Shadows.

Steam ID's:
  • Sir Benbey; STEAM_0:0:45350665
  • Sir Shadows; STEAM_0:0:25575821

Time In GMT:

Between 21:30 & 21:45,

Summary:

I told a friend I was low on food and that I needed to fish. When we turned up, we were sharing the walkway with two police-officers. Sir Benbey and Sir Shadows, they seemed okay, until they got into a small gun-fight with my friend, after a while I decided to help him, having previously equipped a pistol before this dispute. They eventually somehow managed to tazer my friend, and jumped on his body to kill him. I eventually killed them both, but they both returned along-side the commander. This was only a couple minutes later, if that.

They then randomly shot me in the chest, and I told them they had broken the new-life-rule and that they should leave, but one of the police-officers, Sir Shadows, decided to randomly tazer me and I fell into the water. The commander un-tazered me and I continued to fish until roughly ten seconds later when I was tazered again. By the same officer, he then proceeded to run roughly fifteen yards away and shot me several times until I eventually died.

I then re-spawned and asked an admin to deal with the situation a few times, which I got no response to. Obviously he was away-from-keyboard, and that was understandable.

Up until this point Sir Benbey had done nothing wrong, apart from jump on an un-conscious body. But when Sir Shadows was back in the city, a few minutes later. He ran up to me as I was standing on the rails, and just watched me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a gun-dealer use a tranquilizer and shot me. I popped open the score-board to look at who it was, and to my surprise, Sir Benbey was one of the gun-dealers. I assumed it was him, especially after he approached me minutes later from the position in which the shot was fired from, and acted really suspiciously. Almost trying to be too friendly to me. But this can be figured out via the logs. He tranquilized me a couple of times.

I then proceeded to exit the server a few minutes later. I only managed to snap a few screenshots of these events.

Evidence:

[Image: 2013_06_16_00001.jpg]

The first time I was tranquilized, Sir Shadows is off to the left of the picture, he was still a police officer. The first shot came from "The Tides," and the second from "KFC."

[Image: 2013_06_16_00007.jpg]

Sir Benbey after having supposedly ran round the back of the petrol-station and the "Bank Of America."

[Image: 2013_06_16_00009.jpg]

The score-board, Sir Benbey as the gun-dealer.

[Image: 2013_06_16_00011.jpg]

A second picture of the score-board, this was after Sir Benbey went from police-officer, to gun-dealer, back to police-officer. Suspicious that he went to gun-dealer for a matter of minutes before returning to his previous occupation?

Much of this has to be proven by the logs, which, lucky for me I have an accurate time in-which all these events took place.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Denied.

Evidence is not clear enough to issue a ban.