Time in GMT:
18:18 GMT+2

Server:
V2P

Summary:
I Just Spawn After They did Random Raid on me

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/wyELn0_9ID0
Okay so what see here im just asking some questions about why they shot at me for no reason and then he lies and says 'shut up' and you know what? i dont really like people that say dumb stuff to other people cus they failrp or whatever its not that nice if and one last thing if this goes trough ban this guy to for rdm'ing people at farms
(06-16-2013, 08:32 PM)you got twisted Wrote: Okay so what see here im just asking some questions about why they shot at me for no reason and then he lies and says 'shut up' and you know what? i dont really like people that say dumb stuff to other people cus they failrp or whatever its not that nice if and one last thing if this goes trough ban this guy to for rdm'ing people at farms

Yea if someone is a rulebreaker its waterkill hes breaking rules all the time and if you say "That is against the rules" then he just says "Dude wtf im recording this you are gonna get banned"
(06-16-2013, 11:36 PM)Fishtastic Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 08:32 PM)you got twisted Wrote: Okay so what see here im just asking some questions about why they shot at me for no reason and then he lies and says 'shut up' and you know what? i dont really like people that say dumb stuff to other people cus they failrp or whatever its not that nice if and one last thing if this goes trough ban this guy to for rdm'ing people at farms

Yea if someone is a rulebreaker its waterkill hes breaking rules all the time and if you say "That is against the rules" then he just says "Dude wtf im recording this you are gonna get banned"
Fishtastic Stop Come In And Spam My Post You didn't was there so don't Post for spam My friend did on you Ban Request for lockpick door of The Don Shop And You Knew That...
And before you started to record we talked and you had a bad lang to me thats why im kinda mad in the video if you wonder.. Thats why i got mad in the end and shot him its not a good/valid reason to shoot i know im sorry about that but i got really mad about that.
Video showcases RDM+Guy calling rdmed guy f*ggot

You got Twisted

Approved
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub