Nomie & Eastern European Man BR
Name of player: Nomie and Eastern European Man

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:20177034 ( Nomie ) STEAM_0:1:42555382 (Eastern European)

Time in GMT: 11:25 PM Central

Server: Evocity_V2

Summary:Well I was driving by and I saw these two gun dealers raiding. As you can see they are working together because, they left in the same car, also they are friends on Steam.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/UY07pVPhG-E
Please give the youtube video time i'm still uploading it.
Honestly I had no idea that it wasn't allowed to raid as a gun dealer since i've seen plenty of people doing it ._.
Well.. after re-reading the rules i know better.
Even if you didn't know you have broke the rules you have still broke them, and that what matters. Also Nomie knows he's breaking the rule because he is running.
And also, i wasn't even doing anything i was just standing there.
First of all. I've seen more gun dealers raid. I didn't know you coundn't. Then I thought you were a cop, so I ran away. Then you come to me in my shop and tell me how hard I will be banned? Sayingt in OOC that everyone should check the ban request. I find it kinda unmature. Now I've read the rules. And I am aware that what I did was wrong.
(06-16-2013, 05:00 AM)Nomie Wrote: First of all. I've seen more gun dealers raid. I didn't know you coundn't. Then I thought you were a cop, so I ran away. Then you come to me in my shop and tell me how hard I will be banned? Sayingt in OOC that everyone should check the ban request. I find it kinda unmature. Now I've read the rules. And I am aware that what I did was wrong.
I didnt tell you that your we're going to be banned so hard I said i posted a ban request on you , Second off I didnt tell everyone to do it I SAID FOR VAULD TO CHECK IT OUT IF I WASNT ASKING FOR TO MUCH
(06-16-2013, 05:01 AM)Zoidy Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 05:00 AM)Nomie Wrote: First of all. I've seen more gun dealers raid. I didn't know you coundn't. Then I thought you were a cop, so I ran away. Then you come to me in my shop and tell me how hard I will be banned? Sayingt in OOC that everyone should check the ban request. I find it kinda unmature. Now I've read the rules. And I am aware that what I did was wrong.
I didnt tell you that your we're going to be banned so hard I said i posted a ban request on you , Second off I didnt tell everyone to do it I SAID FOR VAULD TO CHECK IT OUT IF I WASNT ASKING FOR TO MUCH

You actually said "Everyone".
Ban request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient. Accused player, Nomie (STEAM_0:0:20177034), was found violating rules regarding raiding as a Gun Dealer.
No suspension will be applied, however a blacklist from Gun Dealer will be issued for 2 hours.

No evidence was found on player, Eastern European Man (STEAM_0:1:42555382). A word of advise: Do not raid as a Gun Dealer. Also remember that it counts as raiding if you use your keypad cracker (even if you back out before it finishes cracking).

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator