Ban waterkill
(06-15-2013, 05:58 PM)Snapz Wrote:
(06-15-2013, 05:14 PM)MikeOnDuty Wrote: Actully, When i stepped on you, i didnt killed you -.-...
The other guy that was with us shot you and he killed you, so i didnt killed you when i stepped on you -.-*
+
It wasnt RDM or Random raid.

Its still against the rules to step on a body so u are a rulebreaker.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56573843&b=2]

I didnt mean to step on you, you was on the way of walking.
(06-15-2013, 06:23 PM)MikeOnDuty Wrote:
(06-15-2013, 05:58 PM)Snapz Wrote:
(06-15-2013, 05:14 PM)MikeOnDuty Wrote: Actully, When i stepped on you, i didnt killed you -.-...
The other guy that was with us shot you and he killed you, so i didnt killed you when i stepped on you -.-*
+
It wasnt RDM or Random raid.

Its still against the rules to step on a body so u are a rulebreaker.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56573843&b=2]

I didnt mean to step on you, you was on the way of walking.

Dont lie you were clearly standing on me jumping and laughing
i will try to record soemk stuff from them both... today i had a rp situation, and wawter kill crashed in while he was playing as a corleone i as a BMD and had even a rp relation with the don! he just run into me started spamming @ohh gash fail rp bmd with gun omg fail rp, later i got stuck in my shop someone helped me out with a chair but got bugged out to the upper floor so this miek dude started crying i was prop tresspassing while i asked him if he could let me out, they both started rdm a friend of mine for bein at the door

i will try to get these two off the server,since they dind only ruin my rp experience
[Image: 5fenn6.jpg] some real art
Fishtastic you are right.
Waterkill is wrong.
His friends are ok but he random traq and he kill people for their weapon and doing rdm no matter what.
his friends are ok but he is the idiot.
(06-15-2013, 11:57 PM)juli3us Wrote: i will try to record soemk stuff from them both... today i had a rp situation, and wawter kill crashed in while he was playing as a corleone i as a BMD and had even a rp relation with the don! he just run into me started spamming @ohh gash fail rp bmd with gun omg fail rp, later i got stuck in my shop someone helped me out with a chair but got bugged out to the upper floor so this miek dude started crying i was prop tresspassing while i asked him if he could let me out, they both started rdm a friend of mine for bein at the door

i will try to get these two off the server,since they dind only ruin my rp experience

Thank you
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player, Waterkill[ISR] (STEAM_0:0:41989245).
Please provide evidence if possible. Next review: 17/06/13 7:00 GMT.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator
I support Fishtastic, everything Waterkill does is break every rule possible but cuz some people arent mean and start trying to ban everyone they dont post BR on him, Cuz waterkill tried to cdm me and my friend and tried to shoot us down, and when we responded to that and shot him down he cryed about it and said RDM when he clearly started the fight! I'm with u Fish!
Ban request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player, Waterkill[ISR] (STEAM_0:0:41989245).
Please note, in future ban requests you must post evidence showing the rule break.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator