Ban waterkill
Name of player:waterkill[ISR]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41989245

Time in GMT: 2013-06-15 18:49

Server: v2p

Summary:His friend was throwing a shopping cart at me then i started to throw it back. Then waterkill tranqed me and his friend Mikeonduty started stepping on me then i died and they stole my Ak47. +they random raided a while after all that.

Evidence: i dont have any evidence but waterkill took a picture of me holding a gun so he is gonna say that i RDMed him and stuff. But cant you guys check logs or something
That Not Random He Point On me So He don't Kill me but he point on me If you Want the picture Tell me Admin In the steam Or At Pm here
You just said that you pointed gun or something like that on him and he have a reason and you dont...
So he have a reason but you dont have evidence
Actully, When i stepped on you, i didnt killed you -.-...
The other guy that was with us shot you and he killed you, so i didnt killed you when i stepped on you -.-*
+
It wasnt RDM or Random raid.
It was random raid cus you could possibly not see our contra at all

(06-15-2013, 05:07 PM)kfir2709 Wrote: You just said that you pointed gun or something like that on him and he have a reason and you dont...
So he have a reason but you dont have evidence

they can check logs you know

And when i pointed a gun at him it was like half an our before they killed me + i died once in that half an hour cus i got CDMed
You still pointed at him a gun so it is still a reason for raid
(06-15-2013, 05:24 PM)kfir2709 Wrote: You still pointed at him a gun so it is still a reason for raid

Have you ever heard of a little thing called NLR cus i died between that half an hour
But they couldnt know that you have been killed so it is not random
(06-15-2013, 05:30 PM)kfir2709 Wrote: But they couldnt know that you have been killed so it is not random

Yes they could cus i wrote CDM in OOC
(06-15-2013, 05:14 PM)MikeOnDuty Wrote: Actully, When i stepped on you, i didnt killed you -.-...
The other guy that was with us shot you and he killed you, so i didnt killed you when i stepped on you -.-*
+
It wasnt RDM or Random raid.

Its still against the rules to step on a body so u are a rulebreaker.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56573843&b=2]
[Image: 9733015649ecf71f75a1c16bf4b203ae.png]