Wow it's been a while.
Your name: Cyadd

Your ban ID:8046

Banned by: SoulRipper.

Reason: The reason I was banned was for disrespecting the community and the owner of it. Now, I'm not quite sure about what happened, it might have been my joining a different community called Nova Roleplay at the timebeing, and there was many differences and arguments between each community. It might have been the fact I was such a naive little child, no idea of the truths of the world and the internet. Whatever the case, I deeply regret it.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Well, I am quite aware I do not have the cleanest records around, my old name used to be Duck, and I was quite the immature minge, I would never follow rules, I would just scream into my mic with my little girls voice. I have quite a few bans, and it's been around almost 6-12 months since I was permanently banned from all Fearless Servers. I've found boredom in my life these past few weeks, and I decided I would take a shot at an unban. I've changed in many ways, I've become more mature, (I actually hit puberty, that's a shocker) I actually pay attention, respect others and follow rules. I've decided I'm tired of being the little minge who isn't wanted. All I want, is a clean slate, a brand new chance, a brand new beginning to prove myself, that I've changed.

Thank you all.
Hi there!
I vouch for Duck here. I was and i am a good friend of him and i believe he should be given a second chance Smile
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
You have broken several rules, maybe if you prove yourself to be more mature I might agree with you but for now I do not agree.

Not involved, warned. - Narcotic
(06-15-2013, 01:51 PM)James Brown Wrote: You have broken several rules, maybe if you prove yourself to be more mature I might agree with you but for now I do not agree.

I'm quite sorry, but I honestly don't believe you have the right to critisize my unban request, or for that matter, any of these : [Image: 3gfIA.png]

Closer look : http://puu.sh/3gfJt.png
Hi there!
(06-15-2013, 02:06 PM)djurich2345 Wrote:
(06-15-2013, 01:51 PM)James Brown Wrote: You have broken several rules, maybe if you prove yourself to be more mature I might agree with you but for now I do not agree.

I'm quite sorry, but I honestly don't believe you have the right to critisize my unban request, or for that matter, any of these : [Image: 3gfIA.png]

Closer look : http://puu.sh/3gfJt.png

The FearCommunity is the internet and we all have a right to have a say, I stated that I will agree with you if you are mature.

Not involved, warned. - Narcotic
I'm not quite sure how the system works now adays, does SoulRipper have to review this himself or can any admin?

Thanks.
Hi there!
Your ban record will never be removed. This is fact.

-Not involved, warned.
[Image: 2vvtdhy.png]

+Rep is appreciated. XD
I remember you. You left fearless and left in a bang insulting the whole community.

And the only reason you want unbanned is because you're bored?
(06-15-2013, 09:48 PM)daniel507 Wrote: Your ban record will never be removed. This is fact.

I'm not asking to have my ban record removed, I simply want another chance to play Fearless.

(06-15-2013, 10:25 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I remember you. You left fearless and left in a bang insulting the whole community.

And the only reason you want unbanned is because you're bored?

Ah, yes, I was quite the drama queen at the time, doing what I thought "was the right thing to do".

However, I don't remember the part with me insulting the whole community.

And no, I don't just want to be unbanned because I'm bored, in the months that I've been banned, I've quite missed the actual RP that goes on. I miss the fun times, the times I actually played without Minging. I would like to return to those times, without flaws this time.
Hi there!
(06-15-2013, 09:48 PM)daniel507 Wrote: Your ban record will never be removed. This is fact.

You are not allowed to post without involvement. That is a fact.