Unban Request for Kulthro (Ban Request by Tyyy)
Your name: Kulthro

Your ban ID: 33376

Banned by: Aviator

Reason: Doomforting

Involved: Tyyy1997, dope life, Kulthro

Why we should unban you: After he said that I removed the small sniper holes because no where in the rules does it say anything about a watch tower. And the holes were big enough to get shot in. The officers shot me with no trouble whatsoever. The watch tower is in your dupes.. And, the whole officer gang over here prop climbed the corleone wall. So, I decided to make the watch tower. I didn't think it would be a big enough of a deal. Tyyy, in my opinion, every single time someone does the slightest thing they can get banned for, reports it or complains about it. I removed the "small" sniper holes after he said something, so.. I think my actions are justified?
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Thank you for posting this as we may be able to sort the problem.

Firstly, the constructions gaps were very small and would give an unfair advantage over the opposing force. Secondly, the construction was elevated and was being used to shoot from (sniper tower).

I am against an unban, as the moment.

This will remain open for further discussion.
Regards,
aviator
I just wanna say, I don't have any screenshots of the platform but it is a dupe on the server. There aren't any sniper holes or anything like that, its just an open platform. I spawned in and saw the platform myself but like I said, I don't have any screenshots of it. I can take a few if you want.
You're quite welcome.

Yeah.. I guess you could say that.
That's a true thing as well..

=(

Alrighty, well the things I can say. I saw Tyyy say what he said after we demolished the police force from a tranquiliser sniper and AK 47's, and I thought long and hard. "Is this guy really going to go this far out of his way to get me banned?" Heh, I didn't really think so, but I removed the top two props anyways so it was an open platform besides the thing kind of barricading my junk. I've learned my lesson, and hey, i've gotten banned a couple times, i've learned what I can and can not do, i'm a bit more intelligent, and to be honest? That was one of my first days building shit.. So I kind of expected to fuck up somewhere lol. All I can say is..

Sorry for tearing you up with a watch tower, Clowers and his Police Force.
Screenshot of the server dupe http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=153025438
I shall await for Tyyy's statement on this.
Regards,
aviator
He never did come back, so I don't know if he would have ever seen the new modified watch tower I made as shown in Oddball's screenie.
**Edited: Ban appeal re-opened.**
Regards,
aviator
Ban appeal re-opened.

I wish to hear more about this ban dispute.
Regards,
aviator
Actions justified? Didn't your mother ever teach you that "Two wrongs don't make a right"?

Even if it is a public dupe, doesn't make it with the rules. I was fine with the big prop block in the road that I didn't even get pics of, as I said in the BR I was gonna RP it anyways, but when you take away the chance to even do that, I got pissed. I want to have good Police RP, and when the opposing team doesn't comply, it just ruins the whole thing. I chose to not remove my accusations.