FernandTech [HIRING]
*You receive a note on your desk*

Spoiler :
Hello from FernandTech!
You have received this letter because we are a new company looking for employees!
FernandTech is a new company starting up in Evocity. We manufacture AND SELL our own hardware including TVs, monitors, computers to even radios! We will become the leading company in technology, starting with YOU!
We also sell furniture and appliances such as couches, tables, dryers, baths and much more! We are an all-round company.
We need employees to manufacture the products in our factory (at MTL) and load it into the trucks that will deliver them to our shop in Evocity (Giga Computers)!
We need YOU people to come and help us to become the leading company so we can grow and reach out to other areas of commerce.
Some of our prices for our products are...

1x 52" TV Screen............ $89.99!
1x All-in-one home use computer............. $450!
1x Conventional Stove and Oven............. $72.95!

These are the sort of prices you can expect from us! When we get enough employees, we will be able to start huge sales, but we cannot do that without YOU!

If you are interested and would like to apply to become one of our members, please fill out the form and read these Terms and Conditions of Service.

The below conditions must be met to be able to get in.
1. You must have less than 6 bans.
2. Any bans must be more than a month ago.
3. You must follow all Server Rules, otherwise you will get kicked from the RP.
4. You must be 14 years or older.
5. Must have over 100 hours of experience.
Common sense applies. (Don't insult team members, RP nicely etc.)

Jobs
The payday is per shift (whenever we do this RP you will get paid once or twice, depending on how long we do the RP for)

Worker-
Works in the factory producing and manufacturing the computers, TVs etc. By hand and with help from machines. Pay: $300

Transporter and Truck Unloader/Loader
Drives to and fro from the shop to the factory, loading up the truck with new products. Increased salary is to cover some fuel costs. MUST HAVE A TIDES TRUCK. Pay: $365

To apply, please simply fill out this form clearly and post it to
FERNANDTECH
6210 EVOCITY

Spoiler :
(IC)
Position Applying For:
Name:
Address (Not "classified"):
Why would you like to be in this job?:
What would you bring to FernandTech?:
What past experience have you had in this profession?:

(OOC)
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
IRL Age:
Bans:
RP Points?:
Previous RPs:
Do you understand that this is a Serious RP and you must take everything seriously and RP it as it would be in real life?:
Miscellanious:

I am open to suggestions for this RP as it is an experimental idea.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
*bump*

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
Make a clan FernandTech.
The note on the desk looked well done. I wonder what else you have got in your sleaves to show us.
Good way of Rp.
(06-17-2013, 08:19 AM)Hostage Wrote: Make a clan FernandTech.
The note on the desk looked well done. I wonder what else you have got in your sleaves to show us.
Good way of Rp.

Thanks. At the moment, however, it's just a little roleplay. I have an idea up my sleeves for a clan for something else.
Thanks for the feedback!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep