Banned- being a bit naughty
Your name: Greasy_piggy

Your ban ID: 33320

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Event grifing, camera spam, propclimbing, already kicked and warned.

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Well, before this happened i was RP'ing properly, doing different jobs and going along with it, then i stumbled across this 'event' which i had no idea it was an event, lined up like everyone else, but didn't get picked, maybe i was a bit mad that i was like the only one (with a couple more) that did not get picked, so i hung around the area for a bit. Then this dude (forgot his name) told me to 'prop climb' as a joke, so i did thinking it would be funny, the admin put my outside and then i stood there some more, after changing my job, i came back to see if anything had happened while i was gone, once i arrived i got kicked (no idea why), i came back on, changed to a police officer and came back, being new to 'RP' i did not know how to turn the sirens on, or off, i accidentally turned the sirens on, which the admin did not like, so i get out and pulled out my camera following someone else who did the same, i clicked it once but i had a lag spike so the camera went off maybe 4 or 5 times, which i then got banned for. But 7 days, it's a bit hefty, all i'm saying is, yes i was being a bit of a douche but 7 days is a lot, i play this server regularly since i started on Gmod, maybe 3 days ago, i don't really understand the concept of it all, well the rp side of it anyway, that's all i have to say, i have tried to describe what happened to the best of my abilities, hopefully you realize it was partly a mistake, partly me just bored and lower the ban a bit.
Please explain to me how jumping on cars, spamming the keypad just to annoy people who took part in the RP, propclimbing over a wall, spamming the camera right in my face and driving around and ramming the gate is "roleplaying properly". I also globally announced anyone found griefing will be met with a 1-week suspension, yet you chose to ignore that statement and went straight to ruining the event.
(06-14-2013, 01:00 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Please explain to me how jumping on cars, spamming the keypad just to annoy people who took part in the RP, propclimbing over a wall, spamming the camera right in my face and driving around and ramming the gate is "roleplaying properly". I also globally announced anyone found griefing will be met with a 1-week suspension, yet you chose to ignore that statement and went straight to ruining the event.

Yes, i know i ruined it for people, i didn't see the notice about the ban and i was not 'spamming' the keypad, like i said, i didn't mean to 'spam' the camera, it was a mistake, and i did specifically say that before this happened, i was RP'ing properly, i realize what i have done but i assure you, half of the things here, was either an accident (like ramming that gate, my PC is a laptop which cannot run Gmod that well, i have lag issues sometimes, which is why i 'rammed' the gate, while trying to turn around) or not actually committed (like the keypad incident ) i pressed it once and once only. I admit to prop climbing because that's what i did, i also admit to dampening this event - also what i did.

P.S. Jumping on my own car does not affect anyone else, i was trying to have a bit of fun with some people.
If you only pressed it once, you have one long lag spike, cause you stood out there for several minutes trying to ruin things. If you lag, I advise you to not drive, but I have never seen someone being able to drive forward into a gate, then back off and drive back in repeatedly while having a lag spike.

Jumping on your car is propclimbing, so is jumping over the wall using it/other entities.

Appeal denied.