Unban Request Sloppy Joe
Your name: Sloppy Joe

Your ban ID: 33307

Banned by: Console

Reason: Homofobia. Don\

Involved: A cop, I don't know his name.

Why we should unban you: Well I been playing Fearless, and these first few hours were very enjoyable. And I would like to resume my time on Fearless "ban-free" and also a fun and friendly time. Now I'm new, and I got mad because I was arrested by a Civilian, claiming he was FBI. So I ask a cop in jail to let me out he said "okay" then he was like "JK!". I got real mad and kept calling him "cigarette" after I was told to stop several times. I regret this moment and I believe that 3 days is too much over words. I wish there was some way I could take this moment back and kept my anger inside and control my self more "mannerly" next time (if there is a next time). And I would do anything to make the Police Officer feel better, and I'm sorry to whoever I have offended and I take everything back.

Thanks for reading, -Dario Wink

Also to start with my ban was 1 Day, but was increased later.
Could I get a reply before my ban is lifted?
On top of that I was banned for "Homophobia" aren't the people of Fearless allowed to express our opinions/feelings?
First of all, allow the banning administrator time to view the unban request.

Second off, you are not allowed to express opinions which endanger or insult people of other sexual orientation.
Yes as I said I'm sorry to offend others and I would do anything to take it back.
Also I was banned by "console"
I want to play Fearless again Smile
Stop bumping your unban request.
Please I'm begging for some sort of reply. I want to play Fearless again and I promise it will not EVER happen again.
If you want to play Fearless, then you should not have broken the rules.
Yes I understand I was being mean I know, but please 3 days is alot over a word "F@g"