Your views on this?
Hi, today i witnessed something that i found really unfair. There was an SRU agent who went to get his car, and was wrongly demoted for patroling the streets. Awhile later, there was an empty slot in the SRU, so the player tried to become SRU.. But he was demoted again because of the reason from the previous demotion. I find it really unfair. because he really deserved the second chance.. Its kinda breaking NLR too because the president does not know who this "new employee" is. This also means that the player is not entitled to the SRU position as long as the president is there. Im not mentioning any names so as to not insult anyone in anyway. I would appreciate if you guys share you views on whether this is right or wrong.
The following 1 user Likes Ne0ster's post:
  • NotSep
President's name? I feel it's something worth reporting, random demote. But getting "demoted again because of the reason from the previous demotion" is not something I would of done, yes the user deserves a second chance, quite cruel to think otherwise.
Well NLR only applies if the player died not if they have been demoted.

The President may demote who he likes if they think he is not up to scratch for the job and maybe if he asked permission to leave the Nexus then he might of not been demoted- If i was President i would of probably done the same.
(06-13-2013, 06:27 PM)Ciryl Wrote: -snip-

Well its kinda unfair.. but i guess i would do the same too if i was the president
How is it unfair to demote SRU patrolling on the streets? Its failRP by them to patrol, you don't see Spetsnaz/SWAT patrolling the streets IRL do you?

Not to mention that you as president may demote someone if you believe that they will not be able to perform their job properly, IE: You've seem them fail 5 mins ago so you don't want them back.

Its the same employee, with the same name, and same face. He only got demoted.
The following 1 user Likes Verenikin's post:
  • Russkie
(06-14-2013, 10:00 AM)Verenikin Wrote: How is it unfair to demote SRU patrolling on the streets?

He just explained that the agent went running to get his car, which he probably parked before getting the SRU job anyways. It is quite unfair taking this in consideration.

Although it is not NLR breaking for the president to demote him again, since technically the SRU agent was fired, not killed and given a whole new life.
It's not unfair. Why was the SRU agent parking his car while on duty? He could have simply asked for permission to go park it, but from what I've read, he just bolted for it without any questions asked. The demotion was completely fair and just also, if I was the President, I wouldn't want that person on my team.

Just imagine a SWAT, DEVGRU, Spetznaz or SEAL member leaving their post, going home, sitting in their car and driving it somewhere, in full combat gear, without telling anyone about it, especially their superiors. He would be out on the street or sitting in military jail as quick as you can say: "AWOL".
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • D0ctor, Ne0ster
He mustnt be parking his car while on duty. But a second chance could have been given to him.
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
He can demote him with past experience of his troubles, unless he has died due to the fact he is a new person.

I would expect a member of my team to ask permission before standing down from duty.
Regards,
aviator
Let's say someone gets demoted for a valid reason, would you like to see him back on his job 2 minutes after, of course not.