Unban request for Night Fury.
Your name: Night Fury

Your ban ID: 33250

Banned by: Fultzy

Reason: Breaking NLR / Powergaming / You should no better

Involved: Fultzy, Equalizer, pavillion. Weecow, and dwip

Why we should unban you: Alright, Just gona keep it short.
I got banned for NLR and powergaming. But there's one thing; Equal was the one who supposely powergamed according to your own statements. So why would I get punished for actions another player did?
Yes, this is in fact very correct. (According to Fultzy)

Well, in my opinion the word powergaming is not used correctly in this situation. I never took control of the roleplay to my advantage, I even paid ten times the real price for the first bottle of wine we bought in the store in order to not ruin their sales. I am saying this based on more than two years of experience in Fearless, this is what I have been told throughout my time here so that's all I know.

Powergaming, taking control of the roleplay situation to your own advantage, IE: "/me Shows undetectable fake police badge" or something in that ball park. This however never took place, I claimed solids in my wine and that's it.

You can read up on it your self.

The thing is, you even said that I, Equalizer was the one who did this, so I don't see why Alexia/Night Fury should be punished for this.

It would be like three people in a group with guns, without further ado one of them RDM's a random person and then you ban the entire group for "RDM". That is exactly the same thing, technically.

I hope you take this part of the ban into reconsideration as there really wasn't need for all of this. I personally made sure that Pavilion, Dwip and Weecow was at some points okay with the situation. When I pulled my glock out for the first time I wrote in the LOOC, "Don't worry" symbolizing that I were not going to harm anyone, I was playing a character who was easily aggrevated.

Thank you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Upon review, we have concluded that 'powergaming' is not the most appropriate description for the situation, but the wine shop raid itself was random.
The thing is though, it was never a raid. We never demanded money or anything like that. I pulled out my glock in an act of aggresion. To show Dwip(I had an IC arguement with him while Alexia bought wine) that I was the "boss". I pulled out my glock and then we left the store. Nothing more than that.

It was all ROLEPLAY, administrators should know that more than anyone.
[18:45:37] Night Fury (STEAM_0:1:19672727) said: What is your most expensive drink?

First time entering store.

[18:47:10] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: /pm fury Alright. Hmm, let me think.

[18:53:34] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: /pm fury Going to argue with this guy then pull out my glock.

[18:53:39] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: /pm fury Then we leave and come back later

Their plan to come back later for the reason.

[19:00:06] [FL:RP] Pavilion (STEAM_0:1:53491316) moneypickup: Night Fury (STEAM_0:1:19672727) [50] [] []

Equal lying saying he gave 10 times the amount when it was the asked for price of 50 dollars.

[19:01:40] Night Fury (STEAM_0:1:19672727) said: /me opens the bottle, and takes a sip, for success.

Taking a sip of the wine they will later call bad? Weird.

[19:02:38] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: .// Let's go back there later.

[19:02:49] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: .// And then accuse them of selling us bad wine

Saying they will go back and accuse them of bad wine.

[19:07:44] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: /pm weecow This is the deal, the wine you sold us. Is fucking rodden, it has pieces of something inside the bottle.

[19:07:57] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: /pm weecow I am not going to stand up for this.

Pming Weecow telling him about the solids in the wine.

[19:08:40] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) acdm: Night Fury (STEAM_0:1:19672727) [models/citron7cv.mdl] [] []

[19:09:10] Night Fury (STEAM_0:1:19672727) was killed by prop_vehicle_jeep

Alexia Dying

[19:23:08] [FL:RP] Enzyme (STEAM_0:0:31154034) Killed: Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) using weapon_mad_mp5

Equal dying. So both are now breaking NLR

[19:53:02] Night Fury (STEAM_0:1:19672727) said: /pm cadence Because i'm probably about to shoot up that sore.

Alexia telling Cadence that the reason she changed suits was because they will be probably shooting up that store.

[20:48:24] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: .// Remember, they sold you bad wine. I am here to get your money back.

Beginning second trip there.

[20:50:52] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: /me Lifts it up and shows him the buttom

[20:50:57] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: It has pieces of something in it.

[20:53:15] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: So, are you going to refund this young lady or drag this out even further?

Him powergaming the situation saying there is solids in the wine so they can try and get their money back or in their eyes so they can raid them.

[20:56:05] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: /me Grabs the wine bottle

[20:56:16] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: Let's get out of this shitplace.

[20:56:34] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Ended up getting free wine from it. So raiding is 100% not needed.

[20:56:52] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: /y Oh I swear, this is only the beginning. I will be back, next time it won't be nearly as friendly

[20:56:58] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: /y I will show you why they call me, The Fisherman!

[20:57:34] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: .// Mafia slang is to sent people to sleep with the fishes

20:57:42] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: .// IE: The Fisherman equals a cold blooded killer.

Making his job something referred to killing. Not really relevant but shows the plan of raiding them.

[21:20:09] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: .// Fuck it

[21:20:13] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: .// Let's do it Alex

Was contemplating doing it up the decides to say F*** it and go to do it.

[21:20:28] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: Need to get my gun ready

[21:21:41] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: /y Here is your payment and feedback for your friendly customer service and bullshit merchandise!

And there is the drive by attempt.
I never lied about giving the 5000, so please stop throwing such accusations. You can check the logs. I dropped 5000 on the floor, whoever picked them up is not really my problem as I can't see it.

I was sure that one of the store clerks picked up the money as we left, therefor I thought it would be alright to go back there and trick us into getting a new bottle of wine, with that payment it shoulnd't be considered a raid neither any type of "powergaming".

I was positive that Alexia never died that's why I came back there with a new character, new personality and a new name. After you told me she did die I accepted the NLR ban. But let's not forget that this isn't my unban request. It's Alexia's.

Also another thing about Alexia's death, it happened when chapy98 (STEAM_0:1:41161072) accidentally rammed my car into Alexia where she died do to the lack of paramedics, he apologized and so on, so both of us decided to ignore and continue as it never happened as we didn't want an accidental CDM to ruin our possible roleplay situation.

Eventhough I coulnd't remember if this happened before or after as it was almost one hour later so when we visited the store the second time we were both convinced it was before and not after therefor not breaking NLR.

I only did the thing with the solids to create further roleplay and I pulled gun out to create investigation roleplay for Enzyme as a police officer.

The driveby attempt never took place neither, I tested the bind but we neveractually did the driveby.

(06-13-2013, 03:55 PM)Fultzy Wrote: or in their eyes so they can raid them.

See this right here, that would be a great example of cowcrap. I apologize my choice of words here but that would be the best way to describe it with my limited vocabulary.

This is all a theory, we never intended to raid them. You simply can't ban players based on what you THINK they are about to do. All we intended was to create further mafia roleplay, you can even pull the logs out to see that I told Alexia several times that if we were to do the driveby it was only to scare them meaning that we wouldn't hurt anyone. I told her to shoot at the roof in order to possibly break the windows and scare the hell out of the store owners. Like the stereotype mafia family would do.

(06-13-2013, 03:55 PM)Fultzy Wrote: [20:57:34] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: .// Mafia slang is to sent people to sleep with the fishes

20:57:42] Equalizer (STEAM_0:1:40601685) said: .// IE: The Fisherman equals a cold blooded killer.

Making his job something referred to killing. Not really relevant but shows the plan of raiding them.

Once again, a theory. I explained why "Fisherman" was intimidating because Alexia wrote "Lol the Fisherman" on steam meaning that she coulnd't really take it seriously.

You can hit it up in an urban dictionary.
Right here - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...e%20fishes

"Sleeping with the fishes, commonly used as some sort of code language with the meaning - Killed and thrown in a river, ocean, water body."
"It's an old Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes." -Sal Tessio in The Godfather

This really doesn't mean that we were going to raid them neither, like you said. Not relevant.
Since this is Alexia's unban request and not yours could you please allow her to defend herself? If you feel your ban was unjust make your own unban thread.
Yes, first of all I would like to say that I agree with everything Equal wrote so far and I would like to know what you have to say about that.

I don't know why you are changing topic, all this request is here for is basically to get my "powergaming" part removed from the ban, I have realized that I broke NLR but it obviously wasn't intentional as we both were convinced that it was before the first meeting with the wine clerks.

Like you stated above and I quote;
(06-13-2013, 03:55 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Him powergaming the situation saying there is solids in the wine so they can try and get their money back or in their eyes so they can raid them.
you write "Him powergaming" as Equal is the only male person banned in this case I immediatly assume you are talking about him, am I right?

If so, where does it say that I powergamed, I never took advantage or control of any roleplay or anything like that. All I did was buy the wine while Equal was having an IC arguement with Dwip over in the corner of the store.

As you haven't shown any sufficient reason to add the "powergaming" part to my ban I would appreciate if that was reconsidered as I feel it is just unfair additional ban time for me.
(06-13-2013, 02:38 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Upon review, we have concluded that 'powergaming' is not the most appropriate description for the situation, but the wine shop raid itself was random.
I am not sure what you are trying to point out with that quotation as the "powergaming" part of my ban is still there. What Killjoy said was that the word "powergaming" wasn't the appropriate word to use in this situation, meaning that it should actually be removed from both Equal and my ban seeing as this "raid" you are accusing us for never actually took place. I also see no reason for you to add the "You should know better" part as it isn't really relevant to the case. It's more like an insult towards us both since we didn't intentionally break these rules.