Nudelholz should be demoted.
^ Not even replying to that. Bad grammar nazi. Go heil grammar Hitler or something.
I "heil" none. I am a good grammar nazi who can read AND post things without making a million avoidable errors...
Back on topic now.
Lazers Wrote:I WAS WARNED?! This is incredible. Eugh. It's true that there is no such thing as a 'fair' admin. They all think that they're so much better than us mortal players.

I liked fearless RP, its fun, it has a great community. And then there's the admins, who go out of their way to make the game miserable for you.

Yeah, thanks Lazers.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
omfg seriously. i was like this against Nudel too when i started at the server, but reading his post about his job as admin i definitely get his situation. Lazers you did not yell raid at the raid thing. and every time i see you as cop you always take out a stun and stun me or threaton me with a gun just because i walk up to you. youve even knocked me out twice randomly, and one time when i came down to a "crime scene" down in Nexus basement, a FBI told me politely to walk away so i did and then suddenly you started shooting at me and i told you to stop but you shot me exactly 4 times at that 'story'. NudelHolz is not 'the best Admin ever', but YOU would DEFINITELY not make one yourself and that is a fact. Now im not gonna go "fucking asshole noob" at you, but i almost HAVE to say, that at the server.. you CLEARLY are a noob PERIOD
Skaara, you shoot people, you've ran me over and stolen my car at least twice. Also, I was never in a crime scene at the nexus basement, so go away. Cheese Wait, the nexus doesn't even HAVE a basement. O_O
It does?
Where is it? :| Unless you mean the garage thingy? Or the lobby? Also, stungun is a warning. Probably because you refused to leave.
Garage indeed.
(08-08-2010, 04:33 PM)Lazers Wrote: Skaara, you shoot people, you've ran me over and stolen my car at least twice. Also, I was never in a crime scene at the nexus basement, so go away. Cheese Wait, the nexus doesn't even HAVE a basement. O_O

LOL i ONLY shoot people when i actually have a REASON compared to you.
i've probably ran you over thrice, but then youve been foolish enough to walk IN the road, cus thats the only plase i drive. lol, i mean the bloody garage ofc
and if you seriously don't remember what i just told, then you dont remember that youve been shooting me many times and all that stuff i mentioned.
and i've stole your car? so what? that's RP! that's what Rebel Does! isnt it?
Erm, are we discussing you?