Nudelholz should be demoted.
Would strongly suprise me... Let's wait for nudel to reply.

Also: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=163
Haha great.

Quote Lazer on the server: "YOURE SUCH AN IDIOT ADMIN!"

Quote by the Corleone Leader at that time: "YOURE SUCH AN IDIOT NOOB ADMIN!"

Something like this from both, everything in the Logs if I should need any Proof.

____

The Story:

I was FBI, standing around at Villa 1 where the President was hiding, over Radio an Officer said "About 3 or 4 Mafias are in the Tunnel heading to the Villla, maybe want to raid.".
I got my weapon out and waited, the first one came, without weapon, I told him to get off the governement area, next thing what happened that I got shot down by somebody, I didn't know why, I didn't know who, nobody yelled "Raid."/"Drop your weapons!"/Anything like this.

Which is clearly against the Rules and clearly RDM like this. I checked Logs, found out who killed me teleported to him and gave him his RDM Punishment, next thing happened he and Lazer were raging and insulting me on OOC, what gave them a Ban, I don't think we have to talk more about this? Huh

The Don, who was called Micro or something in Steam added me and asked what was wrong and the reason for the ban, I explained him, next thing he said was the server sucks and that stuff and that he is going to get Hackers on our Server, well? Why the fuck youre you complaining on the Forums seriously.

____

Now to the other complaints:

About the CarDM Ban:

The Guy who was driving headed into me and Andreas directly, we were standing in a small corner, not on the street and he didn't break or anything just rand directly into us, it was clearly CarDM, that's why he got a Ban.

About the Raid Ban:

Was not only about the RDM at the raid and the breaking of the Rules, you were insulting me in OOC, I don't like being insulted, I am doing my best for the Server to keep Minges off and then I get insulted? Thanks, ban for this not respecting an Admin is just fair in my opinion.

About the FailRP Ban:

The guy was playing long enough on the Server to know what FailRP is, I don't have to explain it everytime if he keeps failing he will get a ban. This has worked out best, people don't wanna be banned and try their best to play good RP.

___

That's it from my side.
Dude. I said I deserved my ban. As did the other guy who swore. The guy who did NOT deserve it was the one you instabanned after shooting you. Also, you really think we're going to just stop, pull out our keyboards surrounded by police, and yell raid? Where's the surprise? We'd all be dead instantly.

Also, that officer never stopped moving. He couldn't have typed.

I think the more obvious course of action is to use the '@' function, and tell every admin on the server that we're going to be raiding. That way they can't ban all the raiders for RDMing.
(08-08-2010, 03:27 PM)Lazers Wrote: Someone didn't RP correctly. What did Nudel do? Offer some visionary, correctional words? You guessed it! 'omfg fail rper BAN'

I lol'd at that one Tounge

But seriously. If you read the thread "My job as a admin" by Nudel.
You see how hard it is to make a fair decision.
You don't belive it before you read it.
To nudel: Why did you ignore me on steam? Sad
Gystez, I just linked that.

Also, the (TO ADMINS) chat isn't working with the current admin mod.
Maybe a warning? Anything? Not screaming RDM and then using the ban key he binded to the left mouse button. He could have gone 'What was that about?' in PM.
I talked to him in Steam Chat as I was writing above but he somehow just didn't accept that he broke the Rule and told me he will get some Hackers, seriously, should I listen to a person like this who is trying to fear me with Hackers?
Dare to think!
I didn't tell you I would get hackers? :| I tried to add you to steam chat so we can talk, but it seems you haven't accepted my request. :<
(08-08-2010, 03:39 PM)Lazers Wrote: I didn't tell you I would get hackers? :| I tried to add you to steam chat so we can talk, but it seems you haven't accepted my request. :<

Sorry I just don't accept everybody in Steam or I will constantly get messages from everybody "OMG THATS SO UNFAIR" "OMG YOU BITCH" and all that stuff, that's why go to the Forums and everybody is happy.

You did only get a little ban because you were insulting me.
Dare to think!
You should learn to read since he didn't say 'You said you'd get hacker".