Nudelholz should be demoted.
(08-10-2010, 04:56 PM)Whoop Wrote:
(08-09-2010, 10:52 AM)s.J. Wrote: Most ridiculous shit I ever head Lazer Nudel's a good admin always has been always will be but the people that can't carry a small ban and go raging like that are just dumb cowards imo he prolly had a good reason to ban you now just take the ban there are no personal hard feelings to it except if you go insulting them like some 5yr old ... for no reason
I have been banned multiple times by Nudel you don't hear me bitching on the forums ZOMFG ADMUN ABOOZES PLOXCAEKS DEMOTET TROLOL&
just sit out the ban think what you did wrong and make sure you don't do it again I always add the admin that banned me ask why and how long and then stop bitching if I think it was correct if it was not correct of the admin go to the forums and ask an unban don't go into general discussion with your first post as; FAIL ADMIN PLOX DEMOTE !! ^
It won't give you a good reputation around here...
just sit it out or unban request

Hey! Me and barrel are "Admuns" ^^
lol you know what I'm saying ^^
-Signature removed-
I disagree, Lazers.

In my opinion Nudelholz is a good admin. Sometimes you get killed by a vehicle at accident. However the admins (including me) can't always know if it was on purpose or not.

And if you ask: "Was this on purpose?", they will always say NO! I recommend to write inmediately a PM to the one you killed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
SoulRipper, I understand many people consider Nudel a good admin, and I do believe that's because 70% of the time the things he do help the server not get minged/destroyed. However, another spread has sprung up detailing Nudels 'Attack first, Investigate later' attitude. If he could change that, or perhaps look into things a bit more before taking action, especially when the issue isn't clear, instead of assuming that that player is up to no good.
(08-10-2010, 09:33 PM)Lazers Wrote: SoulRipper, I understand many people consider Nudel a good admin, and I do believe that's because 70% of the time the things he do help the server not get minged/destroyed. However, another spread has sprung up detailing Nudels 'Attack first, Investigate later' attitude. If he could change that, or perhaps look into things a bit more before taking action, especially when the issue isn't clear, instead of assuming that that player is up to no good.

I don't know why new people always think they know how to improve the community or the server.

Well my young Padawan, I am giving warnings to nearly everybody.
BUT, now listen to this, it's pretty important point.

If somebody is playing on our server, his duty is to read the RULES when he is joining, if somebody is playing on the server I am assuming that he did read the Rules when he joined. This means he knows what he is allowed to do and what not.

Often people ask because they didn't read them or they didn't understand them, I am telling them about the Rules and all that stuff. But I am NOT the one who is supposed to tell everybody all the Rules, that is not my Job, the Rules are on the Server so people read them and then hopefully know how to behave. I give warnings to players who are knew or maybe didn't understand a Rule and I am giving warnings often enough to people who are just doing something wrong.

I don't see why I should give that many warnings to somebody, who is playing on the server for quiet some time, who should have read the Rules, but maybe didn't and is just breaking them, maybe he is even in FL:RP, which makes it even worse.

Trust me I am giving warnings often enough so for fucks sake stop whining around all the time. This is not a DarkRP server where you can spam the whole server and the Admin will just say "Young Padawan, stop that spamming please, we want to 'play' here.".

Conclusion:

If you are joining the server the admins are assuming that the players did read the Rules and so know how to behave on the server.

Of course often they didn't do it, that's why we are telling the Rules often enough and giving warnings often enough, but in some cases a warning is just not enough. If a Cop RDM KOs everybody on the street I don't tell him "Yo bro, I know you're knew but you caaaaan't just KO everybody." - "Why?" - "Well, it's the RP Rules, didn't you read them when you joined?" - "No." - "Well you should have done that. Do it now then." - "Okay, I will." - 5min later, same Cop, KOing everybody again, shooting randomly around - COME ON!
(08-10-2010, 09:33 PM)Lazers Wrote: SoulRipper, I understand many people consider Nudel a good admin, and I do believe that's because 70% of the time the things he do help the server not get minged/destroyed. However, another spread has sprung up detailing Nudels 'Attack first, Investigate later' attitude. If he could change that, or perhaps look into things a bit more before taking action, especially when the issue isn't clear, instead of assuming that that player is up to no good.

What Nudel wrote there is Definitely true. but also this comment from Lazer is a very good tip for you, Nudel. i know youre following it as hard as you can, but you still need to follow it better. without this there would be no good admins. I think you should start trying even Harder to follow it, Nudel even though youre doing a damn good job (Y)
Naah Nudel is good he's not doing anything wrong read and obey the rules guys just do that :/
-Signature removed-