Poll: Which new console you're gonna buy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Playstation 3.
50.00%
7 50.00%
Xbox One.
50.00%
7 50.00%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What are -YOU- gonna buy? PS4 or Xbox One?
Brick 
Soo two new consoles on their way and I'm gonna buy the PS3 first becouse it's a total win on the E3 and i don't know cheaper also?

[Image: xbox-one.jpg]
Xbox One.

[Image: playstation-4-design-5.jpg]
Playstation 4.
PS4 probably. Ive heard and seen way too much bad stuff about Xbox one. PS4 won it for me...
(06-12-2013, 08:28 PM)Da BeachiJR Wrote: PS4 probably. Ive heard and seen way too much bad stuff about Xbox one. PS4 won it for me...

Good to hear when I have the PS4 I will make an forum so everybody can give their acounts so we can play Smile
I think I will be going for the Playstation this time. The Xbox simply has too much that requires additional payments and stuff like that. I just can't handle it, I want something I can continue to play on and only pay for it twice.

After 2-3 years of using Xbox you have payed for an entire new Xbox just from the Gold Membership payments..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
None of them, I think. I'm gonna stick with my lovely, upgradeable, PC.
PS4 definitely, I've stuck with Playstation ever since PS2. Besides, Xbox has so many negative features about it, like the thing with kinect, and how you have to "check in with live".
P.S. Nobody cares that you can watch TV on Xbox.
PS4.
Sony is where gaming is at now, Microsoft have seriously lost their touch and forgot that they're supposed to be making a games console.
Xbox One, simply for all the exclusives.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(06-12-2013, 08:59 PM)Deriptz Wrote: Xbox One, simply for all the exclusives.

I might buy both of them but first PS3.
(06-12-2013, 09:03 PM)Rayokan Wrote:
(06-12-2013, 08:59 PM)Deriptz Wrote: Xbox One, simply for all the exclusives.

I might buy both of them but first PS3.

PS4*!!! Anyway, that's a pretty big investment just for exclusives.

PS4 is probably looking the way for me, despite being a 360 player for near on 5 years now.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • equal