I am back ( on the forums for now )
Shocked 
Hey guys whats up i'm indigo and i know you don't like me i was a backstabbing little child and i apologize for my secret identity and for my grammar for the next few months i will be blazingly active on the forums i have many new suggestions that i think will blow the minds of staff and other players. I would really like a new start with all of youy because this community is the best community i have ever seen. i played a lot of minecraft in the mean time ansd i just couldnt get the same feeling as i do on fearless and i would just like to show all of you how much i have changed and everything i have done to improve myself
things i have changed

1. My maturity
2. My love for this server (its over 9000) :p
3. My way of thinking

When I played Minecraft fearless became almost in the way because there is a /back command and i actually thought i was breaking NLR or randomly attacking someone is RDM SO PLEASE accept me back into this community of great people thank you Thinking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
The following 1 user Likes Indigo's post:
  • Adamantite
I hope you have "improved".

Welcome back.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I won't believe someone can change THAT much, but if you did, i will gladly see you on the servers again.
(06-12-2013, 03:12 PM)Freezak Wrote: I won't believe someone can change THAT much, but if you did, i will gladly see you on the servers again.

I will be taking you off of my ignore list G'day
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
Welcome back.
Regards,
aviator
I really do not think you can change what you did, And said then your height of rudeness to Freezak but you know. Things can change and I do give second chances. Welcome back and I hope you change.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Welcome back.
welcome back.
Welcome Back to the forums
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Welcome back!
You've been - thunderstruck (I quite enjoyed listening to that Tounge)