Theo's resignation
I've never personally met you Theomenz, which is a real shame, it sounds like you were a great moderator and a great guy too. Hopefully I may see you around the server sometime! The best of luck to you in the future, good bye!
Sad to see you resigning, best of luck for the future man Sad
Sad to see you leave, you were a great mod and a nice guy.
Theo you did an excellent job here. Sad to see you lose interest and I respect you for leaving your position because of inactivity. See you when you come back bro.
Goodbye Theo. I will miss you sir i remember the times we had
(06-12-2013, 03:25 AM)Theomenz Wrote: Here's a detailed explanation behind this...

As many of you have notices, I have been inactive. This is mainly due to the fact that I have lost interest in Gmod, and unfortunetly, Fearless. I'm expecting to be inactive over the next few months, though I don't know the exact amount of time. And with me being inactive, I'm not doing my job. So I am resigning from my position as Moderator in hopes that someone else, more active, will be put in place. I see it as me doing my job with protecting the server by putting someone else who's more active, and can probably do my job better than me. I may come on every so often but nowhere as much as I should as a Moderator. And that is another point I would like to make; this is not goodbye for good (as of now). I very well may return in full force in the future if something comes up, and I will most likely come on every so often to see how things are going or to do a nice RP (though I may be a bit rusty going in). People will still find me on other games, such as: League of Legends, Team Fortress 2, etc. Even though my friends list is very restricted to my friends, I'm sure I'll pop up somewhere.

tl;dr...

I'm inactive and I'm quitting so someone more active can take my place. I'm not gone forever and I may come on once an a while.

Thank you everyone!
The Goddess Zelda says "hi"...
Goodbye Theo. I will miss you sir i remember the times we had
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
Sad to see you leaving buddy, we will keep in touch in Steam <3
You've done a great job as a moderator I'm sad to see you leave.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Sad to see you go, you have been a great moderator!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
A very sad post. I think you was a great moderator and wanted to see a lot more of you. Very generous to give it up for the hope of someone more active getting the spot.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Sad to see you resign, you have done an amazing job moderating the servers, I wish you the best of the luck and hope you will be back soon.