Theo's resignation
Sadly, Theomenz has resigned from FL today. Unfortunately the NSA and FEMA were on to him, so he had to run away and as such no longer has time for FL. Hopefully he'll be back one day, and not lying at the bottom of a FEMA camp in Utah.

Bye Theo :'(

[Image: 2011-04-05-ice-training-using-armored-ve...k=fmMSA_1q]
R.I.P Theo ;-;
What the??? Theo was a good guy. Sad to see him have to go.
stupid signature keeps breaking
Goodbye Theo, you was a great player and an excellent moderator on the server.

Very sad to see you leaving Sad
Seeya man D:
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Here's a detailed explanation behind this...

As many of you have notices, I have been inactive. This is mainly due to the fact that I have lost interest in Gmod, and unfortunetly, Fearless. I'm expecting to be inactive over the next few months, though I don't know the exact amount of time. And with me being inactive, I'm not doing my job. So I am resigning from my position as Moderator in hopes that someone else, more active, will be put in place. I see it as me doing my job with protecting the server by putting someone else who's more active, and can probably do my job better than me. I may come on every so often but nowhere as much as I should as a Moderator. And that is another point I would like to make; this is not goodbye for good (as of now). I very well may return in full force in the future if something comes up, and I will most likely come on every so often to see how things are going or to do a nice RP (though I may be a bit rusty going in). People will still find me on other games, such as: League of Legends, Team Fortress 2, etc. Even though my friends list is very restricted to my friends, I'm sure I'll pop up somewhere.

tl;dr...

I'm inactive and I'm quitting so someone more active can take my place. I'm not gone forever and I may come on once an a while.

Thank you everyone!
The Goddess Zelda says "hi"...
The following 1 user Likes Theomenz's post:
  • add22
Theo you have been a great guy I will miss you greatly. D: ♥
Kind regards,
Tmdirtbike.
awe man Theo!!! You are amazing dude! Never forget your golden voice! Hope to see you back soon man, stay around and talk to me late at night to help me fall asleep Wink
Cya theo! You was a great moderator here on fearless.

And one that buy to much ammo at once... (1250 ammo)
It's very sad to see you resign Theomenz, I wish you the best of luck in whatever you do and I'm hoping to see you return soon.