Got the f*** out of there. P.S = Bye
I know it's kinda late to post this, but as many noticed I don't play anymore. I just find it rather useless to waste my time playing gmod RP building character in game. Useless play basically. I made few models for FL, thought at least 2 of them were made because SoulRipper asked them. Took half a day to make them and in the end he never coded them. One of them was: Refueling station hose, and GPS for car finding.

Pics: http://s411.photobucket.com/albums/pp196...dels/PUMP/
http://s411.photobucket.com/albums/pp196...ls/GPSNAV/

+ Over the time I haven't played on FL somehow I managed to find people who pay 12$ per model. So I already made quite some cash basically out of air Cheese
So yeah I am out of here. I may join server rarely just run around and disconnect. So yeah anyone who wants to chat about shit: steam: arleitiss

Bye :V
Not the best way to leave but bye
The following 1 user Likes dryblood321's post:
  • Prune
Bye, and thanks for the nice cars/models ;3
No need to bitch about it so much.
Bye
Nice title...

Anyways, Bye I guess. You dont seem very happy
(06-03-2011, 09:30 PM)Storm Wrote: No need to bitch about it so much.
Bye

Don't go mad, I just wrote reasons, considering you didn't realize main reason will write it out specifically:
"I just find it rather useless to waste my time playing gmod RP building character in game. Useless play basically."
So yeah.
I don't want to be a lil' bitch but, if you think Gmod is wasting time, then all games are. That's why they're games. They are made to waste our time on.
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • SoulRipper
(06-03-2011, 09:47 PM)Biowulf Wrote: I don't want to be a lil' bitch but, if you think Gmod is wasting time, then all games are. That's why they're games. They are made to waste our time on.

as I said above , RP specifically. I still play fretta, etc.. with fun or sandbox.
Nice, sell out the best community in Gmod bor $12? Thanks, the managment loves you. Stop bitching, a normal goodbye would have been fine. Be grateful a bit?
BYE
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington
Bye Arleitiss :/