New Computer
OK guys i really need help on this one, i'm looking to purchase a computer sometime around september and i need a good setup for gaming etc. Although i do know computers, i was thinking someone might have a good setup for a good enough price.

Budget: £400-£600
wow, dat sig.
(06-12-2013, 06:03 PM)Raiin Wrote: wow, dat sig.

gets me everytime
If you're willing to build it yourself, you can save money. Otherwise I'd recommend finding a computer building service and create a computer in your price range.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
I don't think you will find a really good gaming computer for £400.
Maybe a decent one for £600, but like everybody else will probably suggest. Build it yourself or pay the shop to do it for you. Although they'll probably give you the worst cable management ever.
My advice. Don't get Mac.
Word of advice when building a computer, the case does NOT need to be a well recognised brand as all they do is put their name on the side and $100 to the price tag nothing more. Get a mid priced case as you can tell these are good brands that are just not famous.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • NotSep
Yeah i am gonna build it myself, im just saying does anyone recommend a good build and what parts they would use if they were in my position.