Jokhah, really?
Name: Natecat

Time/Date: A little before 8 PM PST on 6/9/13 (3 AM 6/10/13 in forum time)

Steam ID: (Not sure if this is mine or his, so I'll just put mine) STEAM_0:1:40526885

Name of Administrator: [FL] Jokhah

Evidence: Jokhah had just finished warning some of the Corleones for an offence I wasn't there for, and when we all came back to our base, he spawned a zombie. The don said "I got this, I play COD all the time." Based on this statement Jokhah continously spawned antilion guards, zombies and other HL2 creatures. I figure the logs should show the spawning of monsters, so I don't think I need post any evidence on this thread.
*shrugs* So what exactly is your point? Preditor and I know one another pretty well and he was messing with me, I messed with him back. He was basically asking me for zombies and in the end, no one lost anything except a little bit of ammo. Ammo well spent I might add. Better to shoot zombies in a controlled environment then to get banned for RDM or other aggressive activity. I openly confess that I spawned a few zombies to play with Pred. Not the first time I've tinkered with NPCs nor the first time I've allowed someone to have some fun in a controlled manner to reduce their urge to run around killing people.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Jokhah is an admin that has fun with the players around him.
No abuse here.

User warned.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Accused administrator will be educated on proper use of NPC's.