Admin abuse by vauld!!
[b]Name:Kaiboyftw13

[b]Time/Date:9/6/2013/Time: 10pm

[b]Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:48151960

[b]Name of Administrator:Vauld

[b]Evidence:Ok let me start of by saying I have no solid evidence I would just like to get my point across. Vauld was the Don Corleone and he had this big clan with a member in it called kpredeyes, now he got cdm so i volunteered to go pick him up from spawn now went i got back with kpredeyes I got out my car and someone was pointing a gun at me saying stand against the wall so i did, then vauld come along and tells everyone to shoot me and there were like 10 people shooting at me at once, of course I died

So really that is admin abuse and for the person who killed me (Don't know who it was) rdmed me so I would desperately like something to be done about this situation.

Also I am not protesting my ban I would just like to say before i got banned for failrp i picked up someones tommy gun who had recently died and was going to gve it back but now I can't just thought I should mention that.

Thankyou for reading.
Srsky, just no, we were doing some great rp, and you were all the time trying to ruin it, by cdming, and just doing stupid stuff, you were failing and so on...
(06-09-2013, 11:02 PM)Rezil Wrote: Srsky, just no, we were doing some great rp, and you were all the time trying to ruin it, by cdming, and just doing stupid stuff, you were failing and so on...

I am not saying the RP was bad I am just saying when you put me up against the wall and sprayed me down was 100% Admin abuse.
You were walking straight into the middle of a gunfight
(06-09-2013, 11:06 PM)Rezil Wrote: You were walking straight into the middle of a gunfight

Hahaha please I did no such thing hows about you read my thread again

Thankyou.
You continuously followed us, even after numerous warnings to leave. Your hen changed jobs from fireman and followed us to our base. You kept this up for a good 15 minutes after numerous warnings.
A more fitting signature. 
(06-09-2013, 11:19 PM)Pholorian Wrote: You continuously followed us, even after numerous warnings to leave. Your hen changed jobs from fireman and followed us to our base. You kept this up for a good 15 minutes after numerous warnings.

Like I said I was dropping someone back who had been killed.
You ran into a huge RP as a fireman, we all told you to leave but instead you said "I'm going to cut down some trees". This all happened when the government and the corleones where doing an RP.
You were being a complete minge CDMing people in the rp. You got so many warnings and didn't stop. He executed men with a rp purpose not just to have fun.
Edit: 33093 KaiBoyFtw14 STEAM_0:1:48151960 Fail RP... Seriously what are you doing with yourself?
21 hours and 16 minutes
[FL] Vauld
Why do you think you go the ban?
stupid signature keeps breaking
I think it's generally clear why I banned you, but just in-case you were wondering. You constantly annoyed the Corleones who were a prestigious, armed group at the time. You CDM'ed multiple people, you broke NLR after we killed you. Then you came back as a fireman, took your axe and said "I'm going to chop down some trees".. How is me banning you for that abuse?