Welding winches and hydraulics
Sad 
I spend a very large amount of time in Fearless building and learning new and interesting ways of making cool contraptions that impress other players and what not but every time I try to use my adv. duplicator on something like an axis or winch or whatever it is, when I weld them together to dupe them, the dupe pastes frozen and without the winch and axis so the winch no longer works and it's just a frozen together prop. Unfreezing the props do not work and adding new winches and hydraulics dont seem to help either.

I know this may sound confusing but all I wish to know is how to duplicate a build that has hydraulics, axis, winches, etc and still be able to use them. It just has never seemed to work for me. Any suggestions would be much appreciated and sorry if this seemed kind of confusing.
If you want a wench/hydraulic to come with you in the dupe.

First ting you can do: make sure the wench/hydraulic have the wench/hydraulic on another prop in the dupe.

Second thing: make sure to weld the wench/hydraulic prop to another prop in the dupe, when you then paste the dupe take the weld tool and press r while looking at the prop(it unweld the prop, but keep the wench/hydraulic)

I hope this post did help.
Wench? Do you mean Winch?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(06-09-2013, 07:55 AM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Wench? Do you mean Winch?

I think he mean that yea, as i don't know if anything is named wench i just said wench in my post xP
Did some landlubber say wenches?

On another note, make sure that the dupe itself has working winches/hydraulics/ropes etc. before duping. After you have duped and pasted it, use your Weld tool and press "R" while looking at the props that should be unwelded. Just make sure to miss, as it might cause the entire thing to go haywire.