BR for getting evidence
Your name: [FL:RP] Professional_instinct

Your ban ID: 33030

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: #32928 BRA: Being on top of rooftops

Involved: No one

Why we should unban you: I couldn't see all their constructions from the ground so i walked up to get evidence i left straight after. If this how you treat experienced player's just trying help rid the community of minges and rule breakers, then you have lost all my respect and i will be leaving the community.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

I understand you are trying to make ban requests here, but whenever you begin to break the rules to make ban requests you are infact breaking the rules yourself.

Backseat administration is the main key here. You broke the rules to try and get a rulebreaker banned.
(06-08-2013, 03:24 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I understand you are trying to make ban requests here, but whenever you begin to break the rules to make ban requests you are infact breaking the rules yourself.

Backseat administration is the main key here. You broke the rules to try and get a rulebreaker banned.

can we talk on pm i have to say something i am not comfortable saying on the forum

Go ahead and send me a pm. That is fine
(06-08-2013, 03:17 PM)professional_instinct Wrote: If this how you treat experienced player's just trying help rid the community of minges and rule breakers, then you have lost all my respect and i will be leaving the community.

Almost sounds like you are threatening us with your leave. The moment you break the rules to do something (ie. post a ban request) you are the same as the people you are filming.
why would I threaten the best online community I have ever met?

Is there anything else you want to say here or to me in pm?

If so please do.
(06-08-2013, 04:40 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Is there anything else you want to say here or to me in pm?

If so please do.

No I am done here you can deny the appeal

I'm not involved but we must make something really clear over here. According to some words about NLR (i remember how some admin/mod said taht to me, im 100% sure) you can break it in some circumstances, for example to gain evidence on a rule-breaker. It should apply then on other rule breakings, and if this guy was really gathering evidence for a rule-breaker, and he can prove that, he should be really unbanned, that's just what i think.
well my proof is that is that i got banned from my own ban request which got accepted. lol