Server and admins!
This server is great! Fast DL and many great mods! But..... You admins dont do your job... That is why i stopped playing on this server before and that is why im leaving now! I made this thread because i want you to understand that you cant run around banning people for littlething! If you want to get more players then you cant keep up with the things ur doing right now! You need new rules and new admins or you will never have more then 10 people on the server!
You know if you guys could just read the rules and not break them admins wouldn't have to waste their time banning guys like you. If you really can't see how much the admins are doing for us then you are and ungrateful piece of shit

Sorry for harsh language but this thread pissed me off Smile
[Image: 76561198000682117.png]
I am Murloc. Deal with it
(06-02-2011, 10:37 AM)Strandberg95 Wrote: If you want to get more players then you cant keep up with the things ur doing right now! You need new rules and new admins or you will never have more then 10 people on the server!

The Rules are fine, the Admins do there jobs great.

And Why do we have more then 10 players playing atm?

(Right now its 20/40)

Your just butthurt because you got banned for braking the rules. I read your Unban and Ban Threads. You didn't even bother to do the Template.

So that means you don't read much and just do things without thinking.

We admins do our job and we do it right, your just mad cause you got banned for FailRP, Stealing a Car as a Gundealer and then killing the guy.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Thank you for your concerns,

I can assure you that we mostly attempt to rehabilitate players, by forcing them to re-read the rules, explaining what they did wrong, etc. before issuing a long ban.
But we can only do this when we have time on our hands, if there's 30 people on the server, we are constantly busy keeping order, thus it's a lot simpler to simply kick or ban the offender at times.

For future references, gun dealers, doctors, chefs and taxi drivers are allowed to kill in self defense, but that's it. These characters do not steal, kill or commit crime (unless President has made gun selling illegal, then the gun dealer has to keep trying to do his job.)

Best of luck for the future.